General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Star Wars

(1/4) > >>

teennudist12345:
Hello there!

Any Star Wars fan around here?

Ricshiz:

--- Quote from: teennudist12345 on July 05, 2021, 01:50:17 pm ---Hello there!

--- End quote ---

Hey me again.

I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan, I know some decent lore but I’ve never been particularly interested in Star Wars just that it has some very interesting parts that I like but I’ve watched every movie and seen the mandalorian.

teennudist12345:

--- Quote from: Ricshiz on July 05, 2021, 01:52:13 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Hey me again.

I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan, I know some decent lore but I’ve never been particularly interested in Star Wars just that it has some very interesting parts that I like but I’ve watched every movie and seen the mandalorian.

--- End quote ---

Wow is there something you do not watch XD.

Ahh I see. Well granted Star Wars lore is quite big. i watched all the animated shows, except Resistance tho. Ahh the Mandalorian, quite a good show. Well Mandalorian bringing in some lore from the animated shows for your information.

Ricshiz:

--- Quote from: teennudist12345 on July 05, 2021, 01:55:27 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Hey me again.

--- End quote ---

Ahh I see. Well granted Star Wars lore is quite big. i watched all the animated shows, except Resistance tho. Ahh the Mandalorian, quite a good show. Well Mandalorian bringing in some lore from the animated shows for your information.

--- End quote ---

Yes I haven’t seen much of stark trek and my anime knowledge is very surface level.

I’ve seen a bit of the animated shows but they didn’t really resonate with me plus at the time Ben 10 and dragon ball had my full attention.

teennudist12345:

--- Quote from: Ricshiz on July 05, 2021, 01:59:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: teennudist12345 on July 05, 2021, 01:55:27 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Hey me again.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes I haven’t seen much of stark trek and my anime knowledge is very surface level.

I’ve seen a bit of the animated shows but they didn’t really resonate with me plus at the time Ben 10 and dragon ball had my full attention.

--- End quote ---

Ahhh I see there, you and I kinda the same I mean like, I don't really watch Star Trek nor anime.

Ahh I see. Well they are quite diverse in terms of how good there are, one episode could be really good and the next could be bad. Well if you want a guide to the important episodes, feel free to ask lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version