General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Star Wars

<< < (4/4)

jnickles232:
Love StarWars. I need to watch Rebels and then start Bad Batch, but aside from that I've seen all the films multiple times (even the sequels which I have very mixed feelings on) and have watched TCW.

teennudist12345:

--- Quote from: jnickles232 on July 07, 2021, 02:14:50 pm ---Love StarWars. I need to watch Rebels and then start Bad Batch, but aside from that I've seen all the films multiple times (even the sequels which I have very mixed feelings on) and have watched TCW.

--- End quote ---

Ah you again lol.
Ah I see. Well, the Bad Batch take place before Rebels tho actually. So I don't see why you would choose to watch Rebels first but it is cool lol. Yeah me too here. Yeah sequel is kinda mixed for me too. What do you think? Oh you watched Mandalorian yet?

teennudist12345:
The Bad Batch finale just dropped yesterday! What yall thoughts on it?

teennudist12345:

--- Quote from: teennudist12345 on August 14, 2021, 06:15:59 am ---The Bad Batch finale just dropped yesterday! What yall thoughts on it?

--- End quote ---
SPOLIER ALERT
I really liked the animation done in this episode, and was constantly in awe at how striking it looked. Star Wars animation at its peak I would say even. As for the story, I feel like this episode would have worked better if it was watched back to back. A 40+ minute finale, like the first episode. But I did enjoy this episode quite, really like delving into Crosshair’s mindset more, the dynamic between the team and their former friend and their opinions. It is just something I find interesting. Also, not sure whether Crosshair having a headache is supposed to mean something, but I guess probably something from Season 2. This episode had some pretty intense scenes, with the city plunging into the ocean. And the score really helped elevate that sense of dread in some scenes. And as we come to the end of the finale, what I find interesting is, Crosshair not leaving with the team which sets up something for season 2 to explore. I think this finale is pretty good, not the best episode, but still good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version