General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Nude Workout

<< < (3/11) > >>

teennudist12345:

--- Quote from: AnotherNudist on July 06, 2021, 09:15:37 pm ---I love the idea of working out nude, but I hate working out alone, and there is nowhere to work out nude with others (unless anyone local has a home gym?)

--- End quote ---

Well you could check around.

--- Quote from: A_Realbro on July 06, 2021, 05:01:12 pm ---If i do light workouts yes but if im doing cardio and lots of movement no cuz firstly sweat, if ur nude and sweaty it gets all over the place. Secondly my little baby maker is bouncing all over the place which can hurt at times lol so its not ideal. working out nude isnt that great but if its a slow light workout it can work otherwise if ur a guy u should at least wear underwear and if ur a girl i assume youd wanna wear a bra (thats why sports bras exist lolz)

--- End quote ---

Ahh that is kinda true.
Oh yeah the second but XD. Well that is true lol. I usually wear underwear for those types of exercises that have my crotch on the ground.

Rockingnature:

I've been working out nude, the last two weeks, It feels nice not to have sweaty clothes on, just skin full of sweat. It is a nice releaf.

nudesailor:
Whenever I can, which is not often these days

teennudist12345:

--- Quote from: Rockingnature on July 08, 2021, 08:33:49 pm ---
I've been working out nude, the last two weeks, It feels nice not to have sweaty clothes on, just skin full of sweat. It is a nice releaf.

--- End quote ---

Aha agree there~

Craig:
Have taken nude workout pictures but not really done a nude workout

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version