General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Nude Workout

<< < (2/11) > >>

A_Realbro:
If i do light workouts yes but if im doing cardio and lots of movement no cuz firstly sweat, if ur nude and sweaty it gets all over the place. Secondly my little baby maker is bouncing all over the place which can hurt at times lol so its not ideal. working out nude isnt that great but if its a slow light workout it can work otherwise if ur a guy u should at least wear underwear and if ur a girl i assume youd wanna wear a bra (thats why sports bras exist lolz)

AnotherNudist:
I love the idea of working out nude, but I hate working out alone, and there is nowhere to work out nude with others (unless anyone local has a home gym?)

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: AnotherNudist on July 06, 2021, 09:15:37 pm ---I love the idea of working out nude, but I hate working out alone, and there is nowhere to work out nude with others (unless anyone local has a home gym?)

--- End quote ---

Wait until I win the lottery 😜

nacktfuchs:

--- Quote from: AnotherNudist on July 06, 2021, 09:15:37 pm ---I love the idea of working out nude, but I hate working out alone, and there is nowhere to work out nude with others (unless anyone local has a home gym?)

--- End quote ---

since corona the gym tools are so expensive and so long travel time....but if you need some tools 2k and you get  really GOOD HOME GYM

Ricshiz:

--- End quote ---

Check Facebook groups and “meetup” to see if anyone’s hosting anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version