General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Music and Concerts

Classical Music?

<< < (6/8) > >>

spongeman:
I absolutely love classical music, but I don't think I could name a favorite so easily. There are just too many options... that being said, I'm really fascinated by M.K.Čiurlionis and how much wonderful art (both paintings and music, and he did some writing too) he created in his short life. He was poor and died very young but he could have been world famous if he lived a bit longer. I especially enjoy his various piano preludes, nocturnes, and even play some of them myself. Too bad it's hard to come across high quality recordings of his music, even though a lot of CDs have been released, it was always in small batches and they're hard to come by.

Modok08:
La Campanella or Flight of the Bumblebee

TRENCH:
I am not a big fan but I can listen classical music if i decide to. My favourite one is small nocturnal serenade of mozart.

NudeBoldo:
I can't name a favourite, either - well, maybe a bit of Wagner (Tannhäuser). I always feel that getting completely blown away by more classical music is simply not possible with pop. The complexity, the harmonies, the instruments to follow with your thoughts...just love it. Really like...rinses my brain if that makes sense.

cseven:
I'm a big fan of Tchaikovsky's work as well as Mozart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version