Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Classical Music?  (Read 6405 times)

Offline NudisRoo

Re: Classical Music?
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2023, 10:21:09 pm »
Oh my god i love classical music, especia Classical guitar!!!

My favorites are una dia de novembrie, clair de lune and lots of others from conposers like bach or giulanni
I sign this as; nudist approved!

Offline odcaf

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2023, 09:47:44 pm »

My favorites are una dia de novembrie, clair de lune and lots of others from conposers like bach or giulanni

Do you know Kamal Belevi? He writes music for classical guitar. I discovered him recently.

I really like classical music. Nowadays I don't listen to music as much as I did years ago though. I prefer symphonic music but it's difficult to pick a favourite. At this moment I'll say: Dvorak Symphony 7, Schumann Symphony 4, Sibelius Symphony 2.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 09:52:31 pm by odcaf »

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2023, 09:43:01 pm »

The Goldberg Variations and partita #2 are really cool on classical guitar. 

Offline 777angel777

• Casually Dressed
  • Feel free to pm me whenever! :)
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2023, 08:00:43 am »
I absolutely love classical music. Nowadays I honestly play it much more often than I listen to it, but I tend to listen to recordings of what I'm playing for reference. I'm lucky enough to have seen many of the modern greats perform, including Perlman, Bell, and Yo-Yo Ma. I've also learned several classical instruments throughout my life and strive to learn to play more. My whole family is very musical.

I somewhat wish there was a more visible love and appreciation for classical music in the nudist community. On a surface level, it seems that there aren't really any prominent musicians who are nudists (or at least open about it). But I would love there to be a national nude orchestra or something similar.

Thinking about it though, there is a video of cellist Tina Guo playing in nature while nude. She has played in Hans Zimmer's orchestra. Not sure if she's a nudist or just wanted to try something new. Either way it's pretty cool. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.
It's always time to get naked!

Online NatureBoy3

• Nude without Towel
  • Naked right now
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2024, 07:43:41 pm »
As a classical musician, I'd be in big trouble if I didn't like classical music! I have so many favourite pieces, and they change every few months, but for the time being, I'd like to mention Azul (2006) by Osvaldo Golijov. I absolutely adore the fourth movement: https://youtu.be/E0iEnDh_4is?si=RoVMQ4AHBmViWsER

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2024, 09:17:51 pm »
As a classical musician, I'd be in big trouble if I didn't like classical music! I have so many favourite pieces, and they change every few months, but for the time being, I'd like to mention Azul (2006) by Osvaldo Golijov. I absolutely adore the fourth movement: https://youtu.be/E0iEnDh_4is?si=RoVMQ4AHBmViWsER

Do you post your own music?