Naturist Resources > Europe

School asks parents not to drop off their kids in pjs and dressing gowns

(1/3) > >>

Fishandchips:
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/teesside-school-dressing-gowns-pyjamas-21736871?fbclid=IwAR3G9Usw7owIpCJ5nzlZGS8Yvj-3ciBGjVHn432N5IFbQdAcne4Vt5vZv-I

If they’re kicking up a fuss about this, you can imagine the shit storm we have every time a nude swim is advertised

Redfrigginriot:
They're not wrong or unreasonable. The dress code exists on school grounds for a reason.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Redfrigginriot on October 02, 2021, 04:23:45 pm ---They're not wrong or unreasonable. The dress code exists on school grounds for a reason.

--- End quote ---

Yeah the complaints especially about parents collecting kids in the same pjs later isn’t very encouraging to their kids to get washed and dressed and practice body hygiene

Redfrigginriot:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on October 02, 2021, 06:40:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Redfrigginriot on October 02, 2021, 04:23:45 pm ---They're not wrong or unreasonable. The dress code exists on school grounds for a reason.

--- End quote ---

Yeah the complaints especially about parents collecting kids in the same pjs later isn’t very encouraging to their kids to get washed and dressed and practice body hygiene

--- End quote ---
Yeah if you show up to school in a bathrobe and a towel in your hair that's not gonna look too good on the schools end from an outside view. They gotta maintain a certain level of prestige so they don't look bad.

Octavia:

--- End quote ---

What reason? Because in my experience dress codes in schools exist for one of two reasons:
1) This arbitrary thing is apparently associated with gangs? (That might be a regional thing idk)
2) If girls have bare shoulders the boys won't be able to focus on the math test!

And I'm not a fan of either reason I gotta say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version