General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Out of all of your hobbies, which is your favorite?

(1/5) > >>

Turbo_:
I know it might be hard to pick, but you have to choose one. I would have to say mine would be drawing. It’s just really fun and fulfilling to draw something and it looks like what you wanted it to look like. On the other hand, when it doesn’t work out or you forgot how to draw hands and you know you know how to draw hands but they all look weird, it can be heartbreaking lol. It’s a love/hate relationship.

teennudist12345:
Ah for me, I would say composing. Out of the others, I find it easier to express myself through music

rockasocka1992:
Beign at the shooting range, makes me forget all the troubles I have :).

Longingtobenude:

--- Quote from: rockasocka1992 on October 03, 2021, 03:52:32 pm ---Beign at the shooting range, makes me forget all the troubles I have :).

--- End quote ---

If I could afford it, this would be my #1.  I could go through 100s of rounds a day, and most people hate reloading mags, I find it very zen. 

Gaberone:
Definitely hitting the gym. There’s no other feeling like that of finishing a workout, shaking, knowing that you pushed yourself to the limits. There’s no other feeling like that of when you hit a new PR, or look at yourself in the mirror, so proud of who you’ve become.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version