Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nudism.tv  (Read 11393 times)

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Nudism.tv
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2021, 10:21:00 am »
It looks really cool but i always get a weird vibe from these "nudism videos" businesses. I don't know why.

Yeah there’s always a feeling that there’s a voyeuristic intent behind them

Offline nakedstud90

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Nudist, traveller and Couchsurfer
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2021, 07:57:58 am »
I just think the premise of a live streamed dinner party is going to always be awkward or weird with or without clothes. You can't expect to have a normal party with a camera crew because you'll all constantly want to be entertaining the audience. It's a cool idea but IMO it just doesn't work too well. Now if it was some other group activity nude, like something outdoors like hiking or swimming or something I think it could be done very well and would work as a video stream.
I agree with you, maybe they just need a bit more time to find the right ideas. It looks like a nice project that hopefully won't end up in doing weird things as other similar projects in the past. Also, I hope they won't show underage people to avoid any sort of confusion.
Italian nudist, traveller and couchsurfer based in Luxembourg

Offline ColonelLazuli

• Casually Dressed
  • Art is the most powerful tool to change the world!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2021, 06:43:10 pm »
Seems quite interesting! ^^

But well... The same goes for what some people said around here...
Many of these videos do feel kind of weird to be watching...

The problem is that it is very common that, videos like these, have nothing special... are just people doing their stuff and living their lives... except for the fact that people are nude in them, so we can't help but feel the guilt of watching it just for the nudity....

If it indeed does evolve into some video streaming platform such as Youtube or Vimeo, but only with nudist/naturist videos, it indeed can become something cool. But again, the point is that the videos must have something else.
There must be videos that would be interesting enough for people to watch them even if the nudity wasn't present there...

In other words... the nudity should be something that is simply there, in videos that are cool nonethless, and not the main reason why we are watching in the first place.

Offline Dogoegma

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
Seems quite interesting! ^^

But well... The same goes for what some people said around here...
Many of these videos do feel kind of weird to be watching...

The problem is that it is very common that, videos like these, have nothing special... are just people doing their stuff and living their lives... except for the fact that people are nude in them, so we can't help but feel the guilt of watching it just for the nudity....

If it indeed does evolve into some video streaming platform such as Youtube or Vimeo, but only with nudist/naturist videos, it indeed can become something cool. But again, the point is that the videos must have something else.
There must be videos that would be interesting enough for people to watch them even if the nudity wasn't present there...

In other words... the nudity should be something that is simply there, in videos that are cool nonethless, and not the main reason why we are watching in the first place.

True, and they have put out a call for content creators to make such videos on the platform. If there are any entrepreneurial creators here, that would be a good place to consider being a first.