Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: No Time To Die (Spoiler alert)  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
No Time To Die (Spoiler alert)
« on: October 15, 2021, 10:41:35 pm »
Anyone else see it?  What were your thoughts on the ending?

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
Re: No Time To Die (Spoiler alert)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 11:24:25 pm »
I’ve not seen it and not really interested in watching it but I’m curious about this ending and what people think and why

Offline Harold

• Nude with Towel
  • Hello all. send me a message if you want to talk
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 05:14:55 am »
I am in too minds about the ending and it all depends on what happens next. It says spoiler alert in the title so I'm gonna go ahead and speak openly. James bond is dead. Sooooo..... either thay cast someone else as James bond and do an alternative time line and start again. Orr they put James bond to bed and start a new franchise with his daughter. I am hoping for the 1st option with Henry Cavel. I can't see any other option working in my option.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 04:38:26 pm »
I am in too minds about the ending and it all depends on what happens next. It says spoiler alert in the title so I'm gonna go ahead and speak openly. James bond is dead. Sooooo..... either thay cast someone else as James bond and do an alternative time line and start again. Orr they put James bond to bed and start a new franchise with his daughter. I am hoping for the 1st option with Henry Cavel. I can't see any other option working in my option.

I think James Bond is kinda like Doctor Who but rather than regenerate, when a 007 retires or is killed another agent is assigned the role and takes the name over. I remember Daniel Craig saying to M in his first film something like 007s don’t live very long. There was also something in the early years when Sean Connery returned for a one off being brought out of retirement and was having to get fit again for the job.

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 11:11:54 pm »
There was also something in the early years when Sean Connery returned for a one off being brought out of retirement and was having to get fit again for the job.
That was Never Say Never Again, which technically isn't part of the official Bond canon. And the story behind it is a fascinating one.
https://weminoredinfilm.com/2020/05/09/never-say-never-again-the-year-of-two-bonds/

I never liked the fan theory that "James Bond" was a mantle taken by multiple people. I remember people being mad that the Craig films shot that to hell by specifically mentioning the Bond family. The line about 007s I believe was meant to reference the number designation. Like the agent Nomi who's 007 for part of No Time To Die.

Also, while not being part of the official canon, let's all take a moment to appreciate this banger:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 11:15:32 pm by NaturalInNY »

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 12:24:23 am »
There was also something in the early years when Sean Connery returned for a one off being brought out of retirement and was having to get fit again for the job.
That was Never Say Never Again, which technically isn't part of the official Bond canon. And the story behind it is a fascinating one.
https://weminoredinfilm.com/2020/05/09/never-say-never-again-the-year-of-two-bonds/

I never liked the fan theory that "James Bond" was a mantle taken by multiple people. I remember people being mad that the Craig films shot that to hell by specifically mentioning the Bond family. The line about 007s I believe was meant to reference the number designation. Like the agent Nomi who's 007 for part of No Time To Die.

Also, while not being part of the official canon, let's all take a moment to appreciate this banger:

Oh I see, I never really followed bond closely, only watched the occasional movie do I really don’t understand it further than Bond being a secret service agent with M in charge and Q providing him with gadgets.

Naturallyme

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2021, 08:09:54 am »
I think it should have been more ambiguous about whether he died or not so it's left up to to the viewer to decide. Daniel Craig is my celebrity crush (or one of them  😂) so in my mind Bond survived a few missiles being dropped on his head.

Offline frehm92

• Shouting it out loud
  • Freedom means Love
    • Nakenfri
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2021, 12:31:23 am »
One doesn't kill James Bond. Period.
The human body is a beutiful gift and a treasure more valuable than any gold in the world.

Offline Ross19

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2022, 10:04:16 am »
My thinking is that it's 007 James Bond and you can't have the same movie franchise as like 007 Fred blogs. Plus in the last scene Maddilyn says to Bonds daughter as she's driving the Aston "let me tell you a story" which makes me think that they are going to redo all the movies from Dr No with modern filming techniques and a new bond

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2022, 10:33:03 am »
My thinking is that it's 007 James Bond and you can't have the same movie franchise as like 007 Fred blogs. Plus in the last scene Maddilyn says to Bonds daughter as she's driving the Aston "let me tell you a story" which makes me think that they are going to redo all the movies from Dr No with modern filming techniques and a new bond

Bond has a daughter?  :thinking:

I hope you’re wrong about them redoing the old movies, I’m getting sick of that crap