General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Nude swimming pool

(1/7) > >>

Leyoh:
Lately I've been going to a nude swimming pool in Paris. It's only open at night (from 9pm to 11pm) but it doesnt matter because I am able to swim nude, work out naked and go to the hammam :D

It's great fun and this is a great way for me to exercise.

Do you have similar swimming pools in your city ?

Fishandchips:
That’s great news I’m glad you’re able to do this. Is the pool open as a non nude swim the rest of the time? Are the nude swims every night or just once every so often?

Leyoh:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on October 18, 2021, 04:37:09 pm ---That’s great news I’m glad you’re able to do this. Is the pool open as a non nude swim the rest of the time? Are the nude swims every night or just once every so often?

--- End quote ---

Yep it s non naturist during the day.
There are 2 swimming pools for naturists in Paris

One is open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and the other one is only open on Saturdays.
The gym is open every week days

Mpow1234:
There r some pools here in Germany that offer similar experience, but not very common

Fishandchips:
We don’t have any pools exclusively for that, it’s either a naturist club which happens to have a pool just good enough for swimming or another club/ organisation hires one. Locally there is a club which do the latter. In the last decade however they have lost at least two venues that I am aware of due to poll closure. The first being the main city baths which were among the first to close after London 2012.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version