General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Nude swimming pool

<< < (6/7) > >>

Adrian:
Thats awesome, there is a similar thing in Slovenia, thermal pools Olimia, they have nude swimming on fridays from 22 to 00, and the saunas and steam saunas are nude always

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: JoyousLemons on February 21, 2022, 09:57:13 pm ---Is it 18+ or are all ages allowed?

--- End quote ---

If all ages are allowed it’s likely minors would need to be accompanied by parents.

Pelagio01:

--- Quote from: Leyoh on October 18, 2021, 04:00:29 pm ---Lately I've been going to a nude swimming pool in Paris. It's only open at night (from 9pm to 11pm) but it doesnt matter because I am able to swim nude, work out naked and go to the hammam :D

It's great fun and this is a great way for me to exercise.

Do you have similar swimming pools in your city ?

--- End quote ---

It was reallly nice meet with you at the swimming pool

bolodepan:
200km from my city the nearest.

I will go soon there by the way.

Japester100:
Before the pandemic, there used to be a regular meet in London where you would be able to swim naked for an hour or two and it didn’t cost much. Now the center where it was held has been demolished 😭. Mind you, I only went a few times because I wasn’t into the whole nudist concept.

Luckily, there’s another meet I have been to, which is about a 15 minute bus journey away and it does cost a bit more but that’s because included in the cost is the use of a sauna and steam room 😊.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version