Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nude swimming pool  (Read 9214 times)

Offline Jem

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Nude swimming pool
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2021, 08:44:01 pm »
I've often wanted to have a local pool that does nude hours - there currently isn't one in NZ where I live

Offline Kuromi

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2021, 08:46:05 am »
We do have a couple of small ones (<20m), but from the looks of it they're way too crowded and always booked out. I'm also a pretty good swimmer, so just stumbling back and forth trying to get through the crowd is not interesting to me, and it looks like there are no 50m or even 25m naturist pools here. Which is sad, I'd absolutely love to visit it from time to time (I still prefer to sleep at night haha).

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2021, 01:16:15 pm »
We do have a couple of small ones (<20m), but from the looks of it they're way too crowded and always booked out. I'm also a pretty good swimmer, so just stumbling back and forth trying to get through the crowd is not interesting to me, and it looks like there are no 50m or even 25m naturist pools here. Which is sad, I'd absolutely love to visit it from time to time (I still prefer to sleep at night haha).

Oh that is a shame, is the <20m pool too small to divide and give a couple of swimming lanes for swimmers like you to swim the length uninterrupted?

Offline Kuromi

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2021, 04:17:46 pm »

Oh that is a shame, is the <20m pool too small to divide and give a couple of swimming lanes for swimmers like you to swim the length uninterrupted?
It's just people usually don't care much about those lanes lol. The pool I visit has 6 lanes for "amateurs" and the rest are for more professional folks who can swim fast enough to keep the pace with each other, know how to give way to faster swimmers and so on. And every time there's some old lady who for god knows what reason would just swim right across the lanes into the "pro" zone and start splashing there or just moving painfully slow causing traffic jams lol, then she gets yelled at and moves back into her area.

Considering that smaller pools usually have even worse discipline as good swimmers always prefer bigger ones, it just doesn't make sense to go there as it would be a circus of pain lol.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2021, 08:06:52 pm »

It's just people usually don't care much about those lanes lol. The pool I visit has 6 lanes for "amateurs" and the rest are for more professional folks who can swim fast enough to keep the pace with each other, know how to give way to faster swimmers and so on. And every time there's some old lady who for god knows what reason would just swim right across the lanes into the "pro" zone and start splashing there or just moving painfully slow causing traffic jams lol, then she gets yelled at and moves back into her area.

Considering that smaller pools usually have even worse discipline as good swimmers always prefer bigger ones, it just doesn't make sense to go there as it would be a circus of pain lol.

Ah I understand, some lack of consideration on the part of some by the sound of it

Offline guspoa

• Topless with bottoms
  • PM me for Skype, Yahoo or Kik
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2021, 12:40:24 am »
There's no nude swimming pools in my city unfortunately but there's a naturist club/resort fairly close and there they have a few pools and a manmade lake. No olympic swimming pools though

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2021, 09:55:32 am »
There's no nude swimming pools in my city unfortunately but there's a naturist club/resort fairly close and there they have a few pools and a manmade lake. No olympic swimming pools though

Do you go there?

Offline rawnbare

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2022, 08:07:50 pm »
Lately I've been going to a nude swimming pool in Paris. It's only open at night (from 9pm to 11pm) but it doesnt matter because I am able to swim nude, work out naked and go to the hammam :D

It's great fun and this is a great way for me to exercise.

Do you have similar swimming pools in your city ?

Id like to visit this swimming pool. What is the name of the pool ?
Cheers
Karan

🤗🤗🤗

Offline JoyousLemons

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • She/her
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2022, 09:57:13 pm »
Is it 18+ or are all ages allowed?

Offline Innov0097

• Topless with bottoms
  • I’m a complete fool, feel free to PM
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2022, 10:25:27 pm »
There needs to be a nude pool share thing lol

Offline Adrian

• Shouting it out loud
  • Car & tech guy from Zagreb :)
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2022, 11:01:02 pm »
Thats awesome, there is a similar thing in Slovenia, thermal pools Olimia, they have nude swimming on fridays from 22 to 00, and the saunas and steam saunas are nude always

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2022, 04:33:52 am »
Is it 18+ or are all ages allowed?

If all ages are allowed it’s likely minors would need to be accompanied by parents.

Offline Pelagio01

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2023, 02:49:50 pm »
Lately I've been going to a nude swimming pool in Paris. It's only open at night (from 9pm to 11pm) but it doesnt matter because I am able to swim nude, work out naked and go to the hammam :D

It's great fun and this is a great way for me to exercise.

Do you have similar swimming pools in your city ?

It was reallly nice meet with you at the swimming pool

Offline bolodepan

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2023, 01:13:05 am »
200km from my city the nearest.

I will go soon there by the way.

Offline Japester100

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2023, 02:44:27 pm »
Before the pandemic, there used to be a regular meet in London where you would be able to swim naked for an hour or two and it didn’t cost much. Now the center where it was held has been demolished 😭. Mind you, I only went a few times because I wasn’t into the whole nudist concept.

Luckily, there’s another meet I have been to, which is about a 15 minute bus journey away and it does cost a bit more but that’s because included in the cost is the use of a sauna and steam room 😊.