Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: John, 21, from the UK!  (Read 798 times)

Offline Dylan

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: John, 21, from the UK!
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2021, 06:55:10 pm »
Welcome John

Offline Adrian

• Nude without Towel
  • Car & tech guy from Zagreb :)
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2021, 11:32:20 pm »
Hello and welcome to IYNO! You should definitely visit Croatia, its a great destination for nudists :)  :welcome3

Offline Naturallyme

• Teens Only Member
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2021, 07:23:19 am »
Hi fellow Brit! Yes possibly a bit chilly to go to the beach now but hey there's one way to find out!  :laughcrying:
My clothes look best in the wardrobe.

Offline JohnNotJack

• Topless with bottoms
  • Not to be confused with Jack Daniel's
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2021, 08:16:23 am »
Hello and welcome to IYNO! You should definitely visit Croatia, its a great destination for nudists :)  :welcome3

Ah yes! I just saw your post about Valalta Camp, it looks like a bloody paradise! I'm so looking forward to going there when I'm... Well, financially stable, if that ever happens haha

Hi fellow Brit! Yes possibly a bit chilly to go to the beach now but hey there's one way to find out!  :laughcrying:

Whaaa? No, it's only... single digit temperatures? Oops, I mean, it's one way to get the whole beach to myself. Now I just need to find a nice beach nearby that won't kick me out for being nude...
:)

Offline Adrian

• Nude without Towel
  • Car & tech guy from Zagreb :)
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2021, 11:57:34 am »

Ah yes! I just saw your post about Valalta Camp, it looks like a bloody paradise! I'm so looking forward to going there when I'm... Well, financially stable, if that ever happens haha

Whaaa? No, it's only... single digit temperatures? Oops, I mean, it's one way to get the whole beach to myself. Now I just need to find a nice beach nearby that won't kick me out for being nude...

I want to visit World naked bike run in London, but I couldnt this year because of work, hope Ill be able next year :)

Offline frehm92

• Shouting it out loud
  • Freedom means Love
    • Nakenfri
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2021, 03:05:52 pm »
Warm welcome, and hope you'll get chances to explore naturistm soon!
The human body is a beutiful gift and a treasure more valuable than any gold in the world.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2021, 09:46:07 am »
@JohnNotJack  Hey John,  :welcome3 to the forum and hope you'll enjoy your stay here...  :yesdance

Greetings from France  :wave
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline ukfreenaturist

• BANNED
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2021, 11:55:00 am »
Welcome to the board, UK nudist here as well

Offline Ємαиυєℓ™

• boppity boopy
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2021, 10:33:49 pm »
 :welcome3 :heythere

Offline Gaberone

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2021, 11:04:06 am »
Hey everyone!

I'm John, I'm 21 and I'm from the Midlands of England! I've never really done much regarding being nude outside of at home- whenever I'm alone, my only real experience with naturism outside was one time I got nude in a forest? However, I'd be quite interested in trying naturism at beaches (though, it's a bit cold now, so maybe next summer) and such eventually so I'm somewhat hoping I might find someone on here whom I can do that with at some point in the future!

I'm quite interested in engineering and general designing, however, I'm not exactly good enough at maths for a degree in engineering. I read a bit? However, I struggle to find time for it nowadays. Outside of that, I like going on drives and walks and such, I struggle with anxiety to an extent so that helps with it.

Welcome! If you are interested in some naturist beaches, I’m not sure what is in England, but Croatia has some superb areas. Also, sauna in winter is a relaxing place

Offline nakedstud90

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Nudist, Traveller and CouchSurfer
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2021, 07:39:06 am »
Welcome in the forum  :wink: in the UK you have quite a big nudist association that organizes many events, starting from the NKD camp in summer  :azn:
Nudist, Traveller and CouchSurfer, here to make new friends and know nudist places around the world :D based in Luxembourg

Offline adam.v8lvg

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2021, 08:17:55 am »
Hey everyone!

I'm John, I'm 21 and I'm from the Midlands of England! I've never really done much regarding being nude outside of at home- whenever I'm alone, my only real experience with naturism outside was one time I got nude in a forest? However, I'd be quite interested in trying naturism at beaches (though, it's a bit cold now, so maybe next summer) and such eventually so I'm somewhat hoping I might find someone on here whom I can do that with at some point in the future!

I'm quite interested in engineering and general designing, however, I'm not exactly good enough at maths for a degree in engineering. I read a bit? However, I struggle to find time for it nowadays. Outside of that, I like going on drives and walks and such, I struggle with anxiety to an extent so that helps with it.

Hey mate,

Great to see another Brit on here. I hope this community proves helpful and insightful so you can take those first steps into nudism, especially as I've found nudity can help ease anxiety.

Was the experience of stripping in the forest what prompted you to become a nudist?

All the best,

Adam

Offline JohnNotJack

• Topless with bottoms
  • Not to be confused with Jack Daniel's
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2021, 09:36:24 am »
Hey mate! Thanks for the welcome.

Stripping in the forest wasn't exactly my gateway into naturism if that's what you're asking haha, more so just a first outdoor experience of a long-standing inclination to be nude whenever possible, I guess?
:)

Offline adam.v8lvg

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2021, 10:35:29 am »
Hey mate! Thanks for the welcome.

Stripping in the forest wasn't exactly my gateway into naturism if that's what you're asking haha, more so just a first outdoor experience of a long-standing inclination to be nude whenever possible, I guess?

So getting naked is just in your nature, but you've taken it further by becoming a nudist? Growing up, were you "that kid" who always got naked at every opportunity? I think we all knew someone like that haha

Was the forest experience nerve-racking, and is it something you do regularly now (when the weather allows, of course haha)?

What sort of things are you wanting to try/experience as a nudist?

Adam

Offline Sunlover

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2021, 10:43:30 pm »

Been there back when I was not so very much financially stable, trust me you can make it with some minor savings :) It's totally worth it, spent very nice 2 weeks there two years ago (my profile pic is from Valalta, too).

Have a nude time on and off the forum! Greetings to you, we're namesakes by the way :D
Feel free to send me PMs on any subject!