General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Digital drawing - what kind of equipment do you use?

<< < (2/2)

Northman:
I ended up buying a Wacom Cintiq 16. It is a tablet that doubles as a screen, onto which I can draw on. Originally I wanted to plug it in to my tabletop pc via HDMI cable, but I noticed that it doesn't connect. I tried connecting it to my old laptop, on which it works just fine. Have to figure out if there is just a port for the HDMI cable, but it isn't connected to anywhere and get it fixed somehow.
I am a bit worried since my pc is a readymade from a store, so there might be limits to this upgrade.

otherwise I could buy a new laptop for my digital drawing needs, but that would be somewhat more expensive, compared to a possible fix to my pc. 
But maybe later.

JustARando:

--- Quote from: Northman on January 16, 2022, 08:55:12 pm ---I ended up buying a Wacom Cintiq 16. It is a tablet that doubles as a screen, onto which I can draw on. Originally I wanted to plug it in to my tabletop pc via HDMI cable, but I noticed that it doesn't connect. I tried connecting it to my old laptop, on which it works just fine. Have to figure out if there is just a port for the HDMI cable, but it isn't connected to anywhere and get it fixed somehow.
I am a bit worried since my pc is a readymade from a store, so there might be limits to this upgrade.

otherwise I could buy a new laptop for my digital drawing needs, but that would be somewhat more expensive, compared to a possible fix to my pc. 
But maybe later.

--- End quote ---
Nice. Congrats on your new Cintiq! Those cost a lot so hope you get everything sorted out. Show us some of your works, soon. 😁

Fishandchips:
I did try out Daz3D cone to think of it if that counts. Never got the hang of it before it fucked up my laptop processor power 😂

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version