Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Eternals (SPOILER DISCUSSION)  (Read 899 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
Eternals (SPOILER DISCUSSION)
« on: December 01, 2021, 08:27:59 am »
What are your thoughts on the MCU's latest movie, feel free to share, and discuss.
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Offline RS

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
Re: Eternals (SPOILER DISCUSSION)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 12:36:37 pm »
I liked it; but I haven’t seen that many marvel movies. My friends who’ve seen more seemed disappointed.

Offline JohnNotJack

• Topless with bottoms
  • Not to be confused with Jack Daniel's
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 05:02:35 pm »
I think the general consensus that I'll agree with is... It was disappointing. There was so much potential in the plot but it felt like a jumbled mess with too much going on, the characters felt underdeveloped because there was too many characters to be able to focus on the individual aspects of the characters. It was like watching an Avengers-level film before you've watched any of the individual character's films.
:)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 07:15:18 am »
I liked it; but I haven’t seen that many marvel movies. My friends who’ve seen more seemed disappointed.

I liked it too, well I really really liked it, maybe more than liked it. And well I seen most of them.

I think the general consensus that I'll agree with is... It was disappointing. There was so much potential in the plot but it felt like a jumbled mess with too much going on, the characters felt underdeveloped because there was too many characters to be able to focus on the individual aspects of the characters. It was like watching an Avengers-level film before you've watched any of the individual character's films.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with it. And I will agree, some characters really felt underdeveloped. I think what this movie needed was more runtime in my opinion. And I mean... there is no way you are going to be able to fully flesh out 10 characters in one movie, so it is kinda understandable. And yeah well, I don't think we needed individual character films for each of the Eternals but I agree with you on that last part
Love to get to know yall

Offline JohnNotJack

• Topless with bottoms
  • Not to be confused with Jack Daniel's
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 11:09:07 pm »
And I will agree, some characters really felt underdeveloped. I think what this movie needed was more runtime in my opinion.

More runtime!? It already felt way too long at 2 hours and 47 minutes of runtime! Haha.

The only ways around it in my eyes would've been do to do some introductory films (or shows, hey, Marvel seems to be loving to do TV shows right now) featuring stories from the lives of the individual characters, to get more better character development. Or they could've split it up into two films, which would've been... Rather disappointing in of itself.
:)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 08:00:52 am »
And I will agree, some characters really felt underdeveloped. I think what this movie needed was more runtime in my opinion.

More runtime!? It already felt way too long at 2 hours and 47 minutes of runtime! Haha.

The only ways around it in my eyes would've been do to do some introductory films (or shows, hey, Marvel seems to be loving to do TV shows right now) featuring stories from the lives of the individual characters, to get more better character development. Or they could've split it up into two films, which would've been... Rather disappointing in of itself.

Really? I definitely wish it was longer tho XD. Well it was 2 hours and 36 minutes I believe?

Hmmm I see~ I do hear they are planning, or well, already has plans for an Eternal prequel show. Well I would like it, but I am more interested in the future of the Eternals
Love to get to know yall

Offline Kuromi

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2021, 08:35:03 am »

Yep, and the problem is that like half of the characters are just excessive, have boring powers and are only there for the sake of being there and die when the director needs it. Really, they could reduce the team to 4 and it would've only made the film better by  giving more screen time to them instead of wasting it on the expendables.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2021, 12:29:50 am »

Yep, and the problem is that like half of the characters are just excessive, have boring powers and are only there for the sake of being there and die when the director needs it. Really, they could reduce the team to 4 and it would've only made the film better by  giving more screen time to them instead of wasting it on the expendables.

I personally wasn't bored at all during this movie and actually liked it a lot more than yall. But hey, everyone can have their own opinions.
Love to get to know yall