News of IYNO and Announcements > FAQ and Information!

Delete my account, please?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: paludus on December 02, 2021, 09:14:02 am ---I understand, but I'm not going to give "names" as he already left the place. He was not really into "naturism" but more into sex and seeing people naked...

Thanks again for deleting my account.

--- End quote ---

Then why leave us because of that one person? I think in the last year this is the first time I’ve heard anything like this happening.

swede:

--- Quote from: paludus on December 02, 2021, 09:14:02 am ---I understand, but I'm not going to give "names" as he already left the place. He was not really into "naturism" but more into sex and seeing people naked...

--- End quote ---
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Sucks when people like that get into the forum

Delta:

--- Quote from: swede on December 02, 2021, 06:16:00 pm ---

--- End quote ---
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Sucks when people like that get into the forum

--- End quote ---
Which is precisely why we want to know more, we would rather have those people leave than the people whose stay here they make worse.

DrgHybrid:
^^^

Exactly on this. Especially if the person in question still has an active account.

Telling us who it is also helps safeguard them returning if they ever try and return. If unable to message a moderator/admin who, then remember you can join the discord and message one of us directly there. Don't even have to have the client there, just can do it via the discord website.

Turbo_:

--- End quote ---

That’s upsetting, I hope you have a better experience wherever you head to next.

And thank you mods for being so active with situations like this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version