Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Spider-Man: No Way Home SPOILER DISCUSSION  (Read 543 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
Spider-Man: No Way Home SPOILER DISCUSSION
« on: January 07, 2022, 04:34:29 pm »
Feel free to share your thoughts about this movie!
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Offline JustARando

• Spider-dude
  • Nude with Towel
  • Not sure what this is.
Re: Spider-Man: No Way Home SPOILER DISCUSSION
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 05:04:48 am »
It was definitely entertaining and I was living it when Toby and Andrew popped on screen–their banter was spot on. But I’m a bit bugged by how the whole multiverse thing would work since the villains that were brought to Tom’s universe were from different timelines. Then there’s the whole mind wipe thing not being clear. Overall it was a good movie and sets up Multiverse of Madness pretty well, but the magic/multiverse things could have been better.
Don't be afraid to try something new.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
Re: Spider-Man: No Way Home SPOILER DISCUSSION
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 07:17:10 am »
It was definitely entertaining and I was living it when Toby and Andrew popped on screen–their banter was spot on. But I’m a bit bugged by how the whole multiverse thing would work since the villains that were brought to Tom’s universe were from different timelines. Then there’s the whole mind wipe thing not being clear. Overall it was a good movie and sets up Multiverse of Madness pretty well, but the magic/multiverse things could have been better.

Yeah agreed, the whole magic/multiverse things were probably the weakest thing of the movie, some holes in the plots with those. But other than those, this movie was really good in my opinion.
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall