General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Nudist game ideas

(1/4) > >>

theyarecoming:
If there was a game about nudism/naturism what genre do you think it would be? Strategy? Management? RPG?

pvct1:
I would like a RPG. I used to play Assassin's creed odyssey with the nude mod and it was fun being a nudist assassin in ancient Greece. Cyberpunk 2077 was also fun with the nude mod, but I don't really get into the storyline enough to enjoy it so I dropped it midway.

Management or city building within a nudist settings (a nudist country, nudist city, nudist resort, etc) could also be great. I've built a nudist city in The Sims 4 but having a whole game dedicated to nudism would be better.

theyarecoming:

--- Quote from: pvct1 on February 08, 2022, 10:57:36 am ---I would like a RPG. I used to play Assassin's creed odyssey with the nude mod and it was fun being a nudist assassin in ancient Greece. Cyberpunk 2077 was also fun with the nude mod, but I don't really get into the storyline enough to enjoy it so I dropped it midway.

Management or city building within a nudist settings (a nudist country, nudist city, nudist resort, etc) could also be great. I've built a nudist city in The Sims 4 but having a whole game dedicated to nudism would be better.

--- End quote ---

If only you could create nude characters in Sims then it would be complete  :laughcrying:

Leyoh:
Pokemoooooon would be so fun

pvct1:

--- Quote from: ilikefriedchicken on February 08, 2022, 01:50:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: pvct1 on February 08, 2022, 10:57:36 am ---I would like a RPG. I used to play Assassin's creed odyssey with the nude mod and it was fun being a nudist assassin in ancient Greece. Cyberpunk 2077 was also fun with the nude mod, but I don't really get into the storyline enough to enjoy it so I dropped it midway.

--- End quote ---

If only you could create nude characters in Sims then it would be complete  :laughcrying:

--- End quote ---

I actually did. There's a whole thread about it on this forum: https://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,16916.msg270785.html#msg270785

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version