General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

picked up the electric guitar

(1/5) > >>

Esh:
Hey started learning to play the electric guitar, im a beginner now but omg it feels so good when you get a bit of a song down. Anyone here play too? (not just electric but acoustic/bass etc)  :azn:

Fishandchips:
I’ve got three from my dad but wouldn’t know where to start. Probably going to have to sell them though to pay towards his debts

shynudeboy:
I used to play a bit of guitar when I was younger. But in recent years I have become more of a piano guy.

Are you taking lessons or learning from online?

bobola:
I do, not so much lately with my studies.

Esh:

--- Quote from: shynudeboy on March 10, 2022, 10:34:59 pm ---I used to play a bit of guitar when I was younger. But in recent years I have become more of a piano guy.

Are you taking lessons or learning from online?

--- End quote ---

just learning online little bits here and there. i recently got a new amp, the boss katana 50 mk2 and omg its so so good. so many new tones, Heavy metal, nice clean sound, i can recreate metallica, AC/DC kind of tones. my old amp just had a basic preset clean or overdrive sound. my guitar i got is still a cheap one, only about £80 pounds worth. it came as part of a pack with my old amp and some other stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version