General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

picked up the electric guitar

<< < (2/5) > >>

NudeNathan:
I love guitar! Been playing for around 20 years and I’m still just as obsessed with it haha.
Be careful once you collecting some gear though, it can get very addicting 😬

Esh:

--- Quote from: NudeNathan on July 02, 2022, 10:52:29 pm ---I love guitar! Been playing for around 20 years and I’m still just as obsessed with it haha.

--- End quote ---

aha ive heard it can be. Im looking to buy a new guitar too, just a better quality one, im thinking maybe a PRS SE standard. what kind of gear you got?

NudeNathan:

--- Quote from: Esh on July 02, 2022, 11:22:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: NudeNathan on July 02, 2022, 10:52:29 pm ---I love guitar! Been playing for around 20 years and I’m still just as obsessed with it haha.

--- End quote ---

aha ive heard it can be. Im looking to buy a new guitar too, just a better quality one, im thinking maybe a PRS SE standard. what kind of gear you got?

--- End quote ---
The PRS SE line are such great guitars! Really can't go wrong with them, probably some of the best value for money at the moment.
And oh man, it might be easier to post a picture at some point than list everything out 😅

Esh:

--- Quote from: NudeNathan on July 03, 2022, 05:33:14 am ---
--- Quote from: Esh on July 02, 2022, 11:22:54 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
The PRS SE line are such great guitars! Really can't go wrong with them, probably some of the best value for money at the moment.
And oh man, it might be easier to post a picture at some point than list everything out 😅

--- End quote ---

yeah ive heard great things about them. Main thing i like is the coil tap feature. I've played one in a local guitar shop and they play very very nicely. i think i didnt play a standard though, all they had was a bonnie pink SE custom 24, but the guy said theres not too  much difference between the custom and the standard. but i do say it felt really nice to play.

aha, i take it you've got the whole shebang? pedals, amps, guitars etc?

Hrafn:
I started teaching guitar a few months ago :) I'm still kinda figuring it out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version