General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Your most hated team!

<< < (2/4) > >>

TheMattinator:
No one has said my team yet, so I will leave while im ahead and never read this again ;)

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: TheMattinator on March 31, 2022, 09:44:36 am ---No one has said my team yet, so I will leave while im ahead and never read this again ;)

--- End quote ---

Don’t even know your team but either way it won’t bother me lol

astaggs:

--- Quote from: NudistMetalHead on March 31, 2022, 12:24:54 am ---For those of us who follow and love sports, I'm sure we all have teams that we love and follow loyally.  But as sports go, there is always a team (or teams) that your team has a heated rivalry with and as a fan of your team, you love nothing more than seeing your team win over that team(s).  So the topic of discussion here is(hopefully without trying to attack one another because someone hates your beloved team), who is the team(s) that you love seeing lose and perhaps causes your blood to boil at the sheer thought of?

Here's mine:

MLB: Los Angeles Dodgers
NFL:  Seattle Seahawks (Los Angeles Rams coming into the rear view mirror)
NBA:  Los Angeles Lakers
NHL:  Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks (Tie)
Premier League:  Manchester United

--- End quote ---

Wow you really hate LA lol

For me it's the Raiders

NudistMetalHead:

--- Quote from: astaggs on April 01, 2022, 04:03:23 pm ---
--- Quote from: NudistMetalHead on March 31, 2022, 12:24:54 am ---For those of us who follow and love sports, I'm sure we all have teams that we love and follow loyally.  But as sports go, there is always a team (or teams) that your team has a heated rivalry with and as a fan of your team, you love nothing more than seeing your team win over that team(s).  So the topic of discussion here is(hopefully without trying to attack one another because someone hates your beloved team), who is the team(s) that you love seeing lose and perhaps causes your blood to boil at the sheer thought of?

Here's mine:

MLB: Los Angeles Dodgers
NFL:  Seattle Seahawks (Los Angeles Rams coming into the rear view mirror)
NBA:  Los Angeles Lakers
NHL:  Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks (Tie)
Premier League:  Manchester United

--- End quote ---

Wow you really hate LA lol

For me it's the Raiders

--- End quote ---

Haha I'm a native Northern Californian.  I'm honor bound by territory to hate Southern Californian teams!  :laugh:

Interested Nudist:

--- Quote from: RS on March 31, 2022, 02:10:58 am ---
Yankees is definitely the strongest though. Don’t root for the Yankees in Boston.

--- End quote ---

Remind me not to move to Boston then lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version