Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Batman SPOILER DISCUSSION (SPOILER ALERT)  (Read 785 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
The Batman SPOILER DISCUSSION (SPOILER ALERT)
« on: April 03, 2022, 06:43:03 am »
Have you seen the movie? What did you think about it? Feel free to share your thoughts.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 08:55:39 am by teennudist12345 »
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Offline Moss

• they/them
  • Nude with Towel
  • DMs are always open, lets chat!
Re: The Batman SPOILER DISCUSSION
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 06:06:01 pm »
I saw it last week with a friend and I loved it. The cinematography stood out to me, every shot was great. I remember thinking during the car chase "this is just shot so well". The soundtrack was also great. I didn't expect the plot to spend so much time on Falcone, and honestly I started to forget the riddler was even in the movie at one point, but I enjoyed it anyway. There wasn't a bad performance from the entire cast. Overall, I would say its my favourite Batman movie. The Dark Knight was my favorite movie for quite a while, but I think the Batman outshines it

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 10:30:52 am »
Was it less grim than the Dark Knight trilogy?

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2022, 08:55:14 am »
I saw it last week with a friend and I loved it. The cinematography stood out to me, every shot was great. I remember thinking during the car chase "this is just shot so well". The soundtrack was also great. I didn't expect the plot to spend so much time on Falcone, and honestly I started to forget the riddler was even in the movie at one point, but I enjoyed it anyway. There wasn't a bad performance from the entire cast. Overall, I would say its my favourite Batman movie. The Dark Knight was my favorite movie for quite a while, but I think the Batman outshines it

I agree I agree. Oh yes the car chase scene was definitely some of the best in the movie.  Yeah I had that same experience, it was't until Riddler shot Falcone then I realized 'Oh yeah, he is still there ' lol. But my favourite scene of the movie has to be the part were Riddler is in the cell and he and Batman talk.
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Naturallyme

Re: The Batman SPOILER DISCUSSION (SPOILER ALERT)
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 07:34:24 am »
Absolutely loved this movie. Batman and Catwoman had great chemistry. It was dark, moody and wacky - I love those vibes. Penguin was great and Riddler kinda reminded me of those creepy guys who think everything is a conspiracy and call everyone sheep.