General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

The Batman SPOILER DISCUSSION (SPOILER ALERT)

(1/1)

teennudist12345:
Have you seen the movie? What did you think about it? Feel free to share your thoughts.

Moss:
I saw it last week with a friend and I loved it. The cinematography stood out to me, every shot was great. I remember thinking during the car chase "this is just shot so well". The soundtrack was also great. I didn't expect the plot to spend so much time on Falcone, and honestly I started to forget the riddler was even in the movie at one point, but I enjoyed it anyway. There wasn't a bad performance from the entire cast. Overall, I would say its my favourite Batman movie. The Dark Knight was my favorite movie for quite a while, but I think the Batman outshines it

Fishandchips:
Was it less grim than the Dark Knight trilogy?

teennudist12345:

--- Quote from: Moss on April 04, 2022, 06:06:01 pm ---I saw it last week with a friend and I loved it. The cinematography stood out to me, every shot was great. I remember thinking during the car chase "this is just shot so well". The soundtrack was also great. I didn't expect the plot to spend so much time on Falcone, and honestly I started to forget the riddler was even in the movie at one point, but I enjoyed it anyway. There wasn't a bad performance from the entire cast. Overall, I would say its my favourite Batman movie. The Dark Knight was my favorite movie for quite a while, but I think the Batman outshines it

--- End quote ---

I agree I agree. Oh yes the car chase scene was definitely some of the best in the movie.  Yeah I had that same experience, it was't until Riddler shot Falcone then I realized 'Oh yeah, he is still there ' lol. But my favourite scene of the movie has to be the part were Riddler is in the cell and he and Batman talk.

Naturallyme:
Absolutely loved this movie. Batman and Catwoman had great chemistry. It was dark, moody and wacky - I love those vibes. Penguin was great and Riddler kinda reminded me of those creepy guys who think everything is a conspiracy and call everyone sheep.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version