Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: insight for first time in person nudist event :)  (Read 1867 times)

Offline coolsprout148

• Fully Dressed
  • hey all!
  • Referrals: 0
insight for first time in person nudist event :)
« on: April 15, 2022, 04:15:49 am »
Hey everyone,

I saw online about a nudist male event happening about an hour away from me in my area tomorrow night. I'm interested in going, and finally experiencing and in person nudist event (there's not much around me driving distance and COVID).

I am just feeling a little awkward right now, because I checked the roster and it's all older men (40+) and I'm 22. I know this is kind of common for nudist places, and that's partially why this site exists--but I was just wondering if anyone has shared a similar experience? I feel like I might get stares. I am the only person my age who walks around naked in the locker rooms in my area and I get stares just because from where I live it's rare to see that.

Anyone have any insight? I think I'll go they seem nice, just wanted to hear thoughts.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
Re: insight for first time in person nudist event :)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2022, 07:06:51 am »
I'd go, if you don't go because people are old the median agw will never get lower.

Although it being a "male nudist event" seems a bit weird

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2022, 08:09:04 am »
I would look into that more closely. It sounds like if not intended for gay/ bi men to get together for sex then there will likely be some if not a lot of it going on and you’ll no doubt get passes made at you. If that’s not for you then avoid it but do some digging just to make sure

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2022, 09:40:21 pm »
So how did it go?

Offline Freedom

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2022, 07:57:16 am »
How was it?

Offline timnudist

• Naked is Natural !
  • Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Be pround to be a Nudist !
  • Referrals: 9
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 08:04:30 pm »
Hey everyone,

I saw online about a nudist male event happening about an hour away from me in my area tomorrow night. I'm interested in going, and finally experiencing and in person nudist event (there's not much around me driving distance and COVID).

I am just feeling a little awkward right now, because I checked the roster and it's all older men (40+) and I'm 22. I know this is kind of common for nudist places, and that's partially why this site exists--but I was just wondering if anyone has shared a similar experience? I feel like I might get stares. I am the only person my age who walks around naked in the locker rooms in my area and I get stares just because from where I live it's rare to see that.  @coolsprout148  did u go ? how was it ?

Anyone have any insight? I think I'll go they seem nice, just wanted to hear thoughts.

@coolsprout148   did u go ? if so how was it ?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 08:08:28 pm by timnudist »
I LOVE to be naked !