General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

What Upcoming Movies and TV Series Are You Looking Forward To?

<< < (2/11) > >>

It’s only me:
having just seen the teaser im looking forward to the new thor film

nakedisnatural:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on April 19, 2022, 11:09:41 am ---Just seen a Facebook ad for doctor who for nearer the end of the year. Closer to date though, I’m cautiously optimistic about Star Trek Strange New Worlds due out in May.

--- End quote ---

The story for Legend of the Sea Devils that aired on Sunday was mediocre at best. Centenary special that airs late this year that I've seen the trailer for, I'm hyped

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Ren on April 19, 2022, 02:36:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on April 19, 2022, 11:09:41 am ---Just seen a Facebook ad for doctor who for nearer the end of the year. Closer to date though, I’m cautiously optimistic about Star Trek Strange New Worlds due out in May.

--- End quote ---

The story for Legend of the Sea Devils that aired on Sunday was mediocre at best. Centenary special that airs late this year that I've seen the trailer for, I'm hyped

--- End quote ---

Wait I missed one? 😢

nakedisnatural:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on April 20, 2022, 09:05:02 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Wait I missed one? 😢

--- End quote ---

Yep, you're not missing much though. Good watch for when you're bored

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Ren on April 20, 2022, 11:51:52 am ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on April 20, 2022, 09:05:02 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Wait I missed one? 😢

--- End quote ---

Yep, you're not missing much though. Good watch for when you're bored

--- End quote ---

That’s most of the time 🤣

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version