Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nude travelling  (Read 997 times)

Offline NudeKiu

• Vollzeit Nudist 😀
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Ich bin ein fröhlicher Mensch 😀
  • Referrals: 1
Nude travelling
« on: May 02, 2022, 07:27:40 pm »
​Hi, wie einige ja schon wissen, möchte ich mit meiner Frau in unseren Flitterwochen nach Spanien. Genauer gesagt nach Fuerteventura. In das Monte Marina FKK Resort (https://www.monte-marina-naturist.com/​). Da ich oder wir noch keine Erfahrung haben mit FKK Urlaub, stelle ich euch mal die Frage. Was packt man so alles ein? Neben den offensichtlichen wie Hygieneartikel. Deswegen auch ich packe meinen Koffer und nehme mit.... Eventuell hat der eine oder andere schon eine hilfreiche Erfahrung gesammelt :)
Nackige Grüße :)

​Hi, as some of you already know, I would like to go to Spain with my wife for our honeymoon.  More precisely to Fuerteventura.  To the Monte Marina Naturist Resort (https://www.monte-marina-naturist.com/​).  Since I or we have no experience with nudist holidays, I'll ask you the question.  What do you pack?  Besides the obvious ones like toiletries.  That's why I pack my suitcase and take it with me.... Maybe one or the other has already gained a helpful experience :)
 Naked greetings :)
Wären Menschen dazu bestimmt, nackt zu sein, dann wären sie nackt geboren worden.
Oscar Wilde

If humans were meant to be naked, they would have been born naked.
Oscar Wilde

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Nude travelling
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 09:18:21 pm »
I’ve never been abroad or to a naturist holiday aside from time at the club but I know people from there who have been to Fuerteventura and had nothing but good things to say about it. I think whatever you take with you, you’ll have a great time