Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Do you have many productive hobbies?  (Read 4398 times)

Offline Moss

• they/them
  • Nude with Towel
  • DMs are always open, lets chat!
  • Referrals: 0
Do you have many productive hobbies?
« on: May 09, 2022, 07:23:39 pm »
By that I mean, do you have many hobbies where you have something physical to hold, and say that you made, when you're finished? There's nothing wrong with consumptive hobbies, like reading, watching tv or playing video games, but being able to develop your skill and make something that you can use is a special feeling.

I cook a lot, and I've improved a lot at cooking in this past year since I moved out of my parents' house. I also bake occasionally and try, every so often, to write fiction. I used to do woodwork in school, and I'd like to return to that some day. I also want to take up gardening, although I don't have a garden lol

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Do you have many productive hobbies?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 01:52:01 am »
I've been writing my own fantasy world. I haven't in a little while just because I was taking a break from it. But I'll get back to it eventually.
I cast destroy pants at third level.

Offline Shiden Kai San

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Free ballin'!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 04:35:54 pm »
I started a YT channel about an interest for fun.    It's a hobby that morphed into a meaningful income stream, in spite of my efforts to simply keep it as a fun side gig.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 01:43:02 am »
Nah not so much any more. Used to have 00 gauge railway but since moving in 2008 I’ve had no space to do anymore and everything is packed in boxes. I’ve got stuff from the 80s-2008 ish and my dads dublo stuff along with a few things I’ve bought.

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 02:31:37 am »
I got a youtube channel going on. I used to make a mod for a video game but I haven't worked on it in a while.
and idk if this really counts as a hobby but I am in the process of starting my business. I guess that's not really a hobby but more of a hustle.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline NudeNathan

• Bare Squad - Moderation Division
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I come with my own background music
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2022, 03:51:11 am »
I make music :azn:, have been for a little while and it's the best feeling when you start with nothing and finish with something reasonably substantial  :smiley:

Offline thelvx

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 08:59:13 pm »
Ever so often I’ll do a photography project or, very rarely, a painting. Otherwise I try to read a decent amount and let all the characters and information run around in my head.

Raul_Diaz137

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2022, 11:37:11 am »
I’ve basically got my own cartel going in school but for snacks.  We sell snacks at 1/4 the price the school does, so we rack in decent money.  It’s a secret operation tho since the school’s lost a bit of the profit they’d usually make during lunch

A_Realbro

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2022, 12:57:22 pm »
I’ve basically got my own cartel going in school but for snacks.  We sell snacks at 1/4 the price the school does, so we rack in decent money.  It’s a secret operation tho since the school’s lost a bit of the profit they’d usually make during lunch
Damn thats sweet. My most productive hobbies are drawing and biking i guess. Drawing is fun and useful for getting good grades in art class and biking is good for physicality so ig those are productive.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2022, 02:17:37 pm »
Damn thats sweet. My most productive hobbies are drawing and biking i guess. Drawing is fun and useful for getting good grades in art class and biking is good for physicality so ig those are productive.

Have you shown any of your drawings here?

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2022, 12:32:16 pm »
I work on cars, that's very productive and I can also make good money sometimes

Offline pvct1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2022, 07:20:41 am »
I translate books from English to my language as a side job and a hobby. It's a bit like getting paid for reading (and rewriting books).

A_Realbro

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2022, 05:54:49 pm »

Nah i might one day but i dont wanna show any current ones cuz i put them on insta and i dont want my insta connected to my nudist life at all for now.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2022, 08:55:52 pm »

Nah i might one day but i dont wanna show any current ones cuz i put them on insta and i dont want my insta connected to my nudist life at all for now.

Oh yeah I don’t blame you for that. Hope to see some you can share though.

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2022, 03:27:25 pm »
I've never really considered cooking to be a hobby, but it is something that I definitely enjoy and have improved at over the years.  Baking is pretty fun too.   Has anyone else noticed that the food always tastes better if you cook it while naked?

As for other productive hobbies...I suck at building stuff, but I do enjoy the process as long as I'm not doing it alone.  I'll gladly help my dad with projects around the house or help him put things together.

One could also argue that fitness is a hobby since you are working on yourself, and it's something that you eventually see results from.