General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Do you have many productive hobbies?

<< < (3/8) > >>

swede:
I work on cars, that's very productive and I can also make good money sometimes

pvct1:
I translate books from English to my language as a side job and a hobby. It's a bit like getting paid for reading (and rewriting books).

A_Realbro:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on May 27, 2022, 02:17:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: A_Realbro on May 27, 2022, 12:57:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: Raul_Diaz137 on May 27, 2022, 11:37:11 am ---I’ve basically got my own cartel going in school but for snacks.  We sell snacks at 1/4 the price the school does, so we rack in decent money.  It’s a secret operation tho since the school’s lost a bit of the profit they’d usually make during lunch

--- End quote ---
Damn thats sweet. My most productive hobbies are drawing and biking i guess. Drawing is fun and useful for getting good grades in art class and biking is good for physicality so ig those are productive.

--- End quote ---

Have you shown any of your drawings here?

--- End quote ---

Nah i might one day but i dont wanna show any current ones cuz i put them on insta and i dont want my insta connected to my nudist life at all for now.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: A_Realbro on May 31, 2022, 05:54:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on May 27, 2022, 02:17:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: A_Realbro on May 27, 2022, 12:57:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: Raul_Diaz137 on May 27, 2022, 11:37:11 am ---I’ve basically got my own cartel going in school but for snacks.  We sell snacks at 1/4 the price the school does, so we rack in decent money.  It’s a secret operation tho since the school’s lost a bit of the profit they’d usually make during lunch

--- End quote ---
Damn thats sweet. My most productive hobbies are drawing and biking i guess. Drawing is fun and useful for getting good grades in art class and biking is good for physicality so ig those are productive.

--- End quote ---

Have you shown any of your drawings here?

--- End quote ---

Nah i might one day but i dont wanna show any current ones cuz i put them on insta and i dont want my insta connected to my nudist life at all for now.

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah I don’t blame you for that. Hope to see some you can share though.

Naturalguy87:
I've never really considered cooking to be a hobby, but it is something that I definitely enjoy and have improved at over the years.  Baking is pretty fun too.   Has anyone else noticed that the food always tastes better if you cook it while naked?

As for other productive hobbies...I suck at building stuff, but I do enjoy the process as long as I'm not doing it alone.  I'll gladly help my dad with projects around the house or help him put things together.

One could also argue that fitness is a hobby since you are working on yourself, and it's something that you eventually see results from.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version