General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Do you have many productive hobbies?

<< < (2/8) > >>

NudeNathan:
I make music :azn:, have been for a little while and it's the best feeling when you start with nothing and finish with something reasonably substantial  :smiley:

thelvx:
Ever so often I’ll do a photography project or, very rarely, a painting. Otherwise I try to read a decent amount and let all the characters and information run around in my head.

Raul_Diaz137:
I’ve basically got my own cartel going in school but for snacks.  We sell snacks at 1/4 the price the school does, so we rack in decent money.  It’s a secret operation tho since the school’s lost a bit of the profit they’d usually make during lunch

A_Realbro:

--- Quote from: Raul_Diaz137 on May 27, 2022, 11:37:11 am ---I’ve basically got my own cartel going in school but for snacks.  We sell snacks at 1/4 the price the school does, so we rack in decent money.  It’s a secret operation tho since the school’s lost a bit of the profit they’d usually make during lunch

--- End quote ---
Damn thats sweet. My most productive hobbies are drawing and biking i guess. Drawing is fun and useful for getting good grades in art class and biking is good for physicality so ig those are productive.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: A_Realbro on May 27, 2022, 12:57:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: Raul_Diaz137 on May 27, 2022, 11:37:11 am ---I’ve basically got my own cartel going in school but for snacks.  We sell snacks at 1/4 the price the school does, so we rack in decent money.  It’s a secret operation tho since the school’s lost a bit of the profit they’d usually make during lunch

--- End quote ---
Damn thats sweet. My most productive hobbies are drawing and biking i guess. Drawing is fun and useful for getting good grades in art class and biking is good for physicality so ig those are productive.

--- End quote ---

Have you shown any of your drawings here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version