Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Do you have many productive hobbies?  (Read 4406 times)

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Do you have many productive hobbies?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2022, 09:26:55 pm »
I've never really considered cooking to be a hobby, but it is something that I definitely enjoy and have improved at over the years.  Baking is pretty fun too.   Has anyone else noticed that the food always tastes better if you cook it while naked?

As for other productive hobbies...I suck at building stuff, but I do enjoy the process as long as I'm not doing it alone.  I'll gladly help my dad with projects around the house or help him put things together.

One could also argue that fitness is a hobby since you are working on yourself, and it's something that you eventually see results from.

I suppose it depends if you just cook for necessities or if you take more enthusiasm in it than others who just cook because they need to.

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2022, 11:49:52 pm »
I cook for necessity but I also get enjoyment from cooking a delicious meal, or baking some damn good cookies from scratch, etc.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2022, 03:05:30 am »
I cook for necessity but I also get enjoyment from cooking a delicious meal, or baking some damn good cookies from scratch, etc.

Perhaps not the hobbyist then 😜

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2022, 04:53:12 pm »
But I did explicitly state that I never considered cooking to be a hobby.  Just an activity that I enjoyed 😉

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2022, 02:43:51 am »
But I did explicitly state that I never considered cooking to be a hobby.  Just an activity that I enjoyed 😉

Lol yeah you did

Offline Hrafn

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2022, 05:17:24 am »
I like making clothes, embroidery, language learning, music, and historical re-enactment (including fighting)

Offline Kemubu

• Photographer in Sweden
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Love, life, laughs and a bit of everything
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2022, 05:54:30 am »
Cooking, I guess. Otherwise, definitely photography! I used to work as a photographer and if I'm all well I'm going to take pictures for a magazine this fall :)
I'm creative, kind and social. Feel free to PM me

Offline Esh

• Topless with bottoms
  • if you conquer your mind, you conquer the world
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2022, 10:42:37 pm »
i do have a couple. I've been learning the guitar recently which is a lot of fun, especially when you get down a tone, its so cool.

i also do a lot of weightlifting. I have a good setup at home with some decent weight so i can do a lot of exercises, but cant do deadlifts. mainly because i dont want to damage my floor and dont want to fork out a lot of money for a deadlift platform and also because i dont have enough weight to do it.

i suppose this is a bit of a "consumption habit" but i like learning things, im doing a mathematics degree currently and quite enjoy learning about complex things. and some of the things i learn are applied but some remain just a cool thing you can tell someone about at a party when the small talk ends.

i actually do some woodwork. i dont do it often but quite a few times ive had to DIY something so i can do a new kind of exercise. for example i recently created a little L shape wooden panel (just a small one) to fit in a corner of a room so i shove one end of a barbell against it and attach weights on the other end. then lift up the bar on the end with the weights and do T bar rows. The L panel helps protect the skirting from damage as the end of the bar would continuously scrape against it. the floor is carpet so it doesnt scrape it anyway
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 10:45:39 pm by Esh »

Offline DayOfJudgement

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2022, 09:43:15 am »
I very casually do computer stuff like modding and simple programming. I'm also a huge gun guy but the laws of my country kind of prevent me from doing too much in that direction right now lol.

Offline norwaynudist

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2022, 01:28:32 pm »
I don’t really have any hobbies, despite having tried for years to come up with something.

Offline qajaw

• Casually Dressed
  • testing 1..2..3
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2022, 02:04:21 pm »
i do have a couple. I've been learning the guitar recently which is a lot of fun, especially when you get down a tone, its so cool.

i also do a lot of weightlifting. I have a good setup at home with some decent weight so i can do a lot of exercises, but cant do deadlifts. mainly because i dont want to damage my floor and dont want to fork out a lot of money for a deadlift platform and also because i dont have enough weight to do it.

i suppose this is a bit of a "consumption habit" but i like learning things, im doing a mathematics degree currently and quite enjoy learning about complex things. and some of the things i learn are applied but some remain just a cool thing you can tell someone about at a party when the small talk ends.

i actually do some woodwork. i dont do it often but quite a few times ive had to DIY something so i can do a new kind of exercise. for example i recently created a little L shape wooden panel (just a small one) to fit in a corner of a room so i shove one end of a barbell against it and attach weights on the other end. then lift up the bar on the end with the weights and do T bar rows. The L panel helps protect the skirting from damage as the end of the bar would continuously scrape against it. the floor is carpet so it doesnt scrape it anyway

Ohh related to your woodwork and interest in fitness, may I suggest making some stuff that could be used in calisthenics to help definition and strength as a side to your weightlifting to compliment it?
i thought 'topless with bottoms' meant something else until i really thought about it and read it slowly. Still took me a week to figure out

Offline Esh

• Topless with bottoms
  • if you conquer your mind, you conquer the world
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2022, 05:52:03 pm »

Ohh related to your woodwork and interest in fitness, may I suggest making some stuff that could be used in calisthenics to help definition and strength as a side to your weightlifting to compliment it?

sure, what do you have in mind? i am going to make prediction and say youre thinking of a set of wooden rings. (to do pullups with and stuff)

Offline steffy21

• Topless with bottoms
  • im steffy
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2023, 05:47:05 am »
I've been re building a old boat motor lately. 

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2023, 12:31:05 pm »
I've been re building a old boat motor lately.

thats really cool, i did that before, what motor is is and whats wrong?

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2023, 01:06:13 pm »
I, ironically, am trying to start a hobby lever outdoor apparel brand/business. Im moslty aiming ad accessories so naturists don't get freaked out.

Im actually gonna try to implement a type of garment that would work well as a nude hike cover up