General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Summer of Gaming

<< < (2/2)

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Rob N on June 12, 2022, 10:10:39 am ---
--- Quote from: Rob N on June 12, 2022, 01:24:57 am ---Maybe it's nicer in the UK. Here in Florida summer involves intense heat, stifling humidity, sun that will burn you in very short order, mosquitoes so bad even the mosquitoes have mosquitoes, and generally intense rain and lightning (nearly) every afternoon. Essentially it's hell on earth, but with massive humidity that feels like you're breathing through and old wet sponge and gets you sweaty writhing ten seconds of stepping outside.

The only time I go outside in the summer is first thing in the morning or last thing in the evening.

The Summer of Gaming was set up when Covid hit since E3 was cancelled. It's a great way to hype up the gaming studios latest projects both big and small indie ones too. It also gives those of us hiding from mother nature's scorching wrath something to do midday.

So yes, I'll absolutely encourage people to avoid midday sun as it is horrible for your skin in respects to promoting cancer formations as well as early signs of aging. So stay inside and play video games (during the peak sun hours), naked people and death rate from space are not a good combination!

...but also be active & Stay healthy! VR will keep you moving!

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on June 12, 2022, 12:16:50 am ---Summer of gaming, when the weather improves let’s encourage people not to go out and enjoy it 🤣

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Winter...what's that? 🤣

We may have a week or two through January and February that are truly cold. They are rarely together, so one day may be jacket weather and the next may be a beach day.

I have celebrated many a Christmas and New Year's with a trip to the nude beach.

Winter in Florida is a blink and you'll miss it affair. At least here in the middle where I am. I think they have a slight bit more winter in the northern end.

--- End quote ---

Winter is something I’d be happy to do without 😂

Moss:
I haven't watched the sony presentation yet, but I thought there was nothing interesting in Geoff Keyleigh's. Microsoft was really good as usual, I'm really excited for Starfield

Rob N:
This Future Games Presentation had lots of good stuff for PC, X-Box, and PS5.

Moss:

--- Quote from: Rob N on June 14, 2022, 05:50:24 pm ---This Future Games Presentation had lots of good stuff for PC, X-Box, and PS5.

--- End quote ---

Ooh I didn't know this was happening! I'll have to check it out, thanks for posting

Rob N:
There are many presentations that you can pull up on YouTube! For the full list check out IGN.
https://www.ign.com/articles/summer-of-gaming-2022-schedule-how-to-watch-and-what-to-expect

The page for Summer Game Fest also does some shows.
https://www.summergamefest.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version