Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Summer of Gaming  (Read 855 times)

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
    • Absolute Freedom
Summer of Gaming
« on: June 12, 2022, 12:05:40 am »
It's Summer of Gaming time! Who's excited?

Sony did a state of play last week, there's about 3-4 hours of footage below, and tomorrow Microsoft will have a presentation!

Main Presentation, very long!

Epic

Tribeca: not for me, but good story stuff.

So far my short list of games to watch for are: Witchfire, A Plague Tale, Nightingale, and Warhammer: Dark Tide.

It was nice seeing PSVR2 games in their presentation as well. After falling for the amazingness that is Oculus Quest 2 (I still refuse to call it Meta!), I am keeping an eye on Sony's future VR efforts.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Summer of Gaming
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 12:16:50 am »
Summer of gaming, when the weather improves let’s encourage people not to go out and enjoy it 🤣

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 01:24:57 am »
Maybe it's nicer in the UK. Here in Florida summer involves intense heat, stifling humidity, sun that will burn you in very short order, mosquitoes so bad even the mosquitoes have mosquitoes, and generally intense rain and lightning (nearly) every afternoon. Essentially it's hell on earth, but with massive humidity that feels like you're breathing through and old wet sponge and gets you sweaty writhing ten seconds of stepping outside.

The only time I go outside in the summer is first thing in the morning or last thing in the evening.

The Summer of Gaming was set up when Covid hit since E3 was cancelled. It's a great way to hype up the gaming studios latest projects both big and small indie ones too. It also gives those of us hiding from mother nature's scorching wrath something to do midday.

So yes, I'll absolutely encourage people to avoid midday sun as it is horrible for your skin in respects to promoting cancer formations as well as early signs of aging. So stay inside and play video games (during the peak sun hours), naked people and death rate from space are not a good combination!

...but also be active & Stay healthy! VR will keep you moving!

Summer of gaming, when the weather improves let’s encourage people not to go out and enjoy it 🤣

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 03:33:52 am »
Maybe it's nicer in the UK. Here in Florida summer involves intense heat, stifling humidity, sun that will burn you in very short order, mosquitoes so bad even the mosquitoes have mosquitoes, and generally intense rain and lightning (nearly) every afternoon. Essentially it's hell on earth, but with massive humidity that feels like you're breathing through and old wet sponge and gets you sweaty writhing ten seconds of stepping outside.

The only time I go outside in the summer is first thing in the morning or last thing in the evening.

The Summer of Gaming was set up when Covid hit since E3 was cancelled. It's a great way to hype up the gaming studios latest projects both big and small indie ones too. It also gives those of us hiding from mother nature's scorching wrath something to do midday.

So yes, I'll absolutely encourage people to avoid midday sun as it is horrible for your skin in respects to promoting cancer formations as well as early signs of aging. So stay inside and play video games (during the peak sun hours), naked people and death rate from space are not a good combination!

Ahmed I get what you mean. Midday sun here is also bad but I can imagine far worse down where you are. I suppose winter for you is better to be outdoors whereas here winter is better hibernating even if we don’t get the snow some places have to endure.

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 10:10:39 am »

Winter...what's that? 🤣

We may have a week or two through January and February that are truly cold. They are rarely together, so one day may be jacket weather and the next may be a beach day.

I have celebrated many a Christmas and New Year's with a trip to the nude beach.

Winter in Florida is a blink and you'll miss it affair. At least here in the middle where I am. I think they have a slight bit more winter in the northern end.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 06:21:14 pm »

Winter...what's that? 🤣

We may have a week or two through January and February that are truly cold. They are rarely together, so one day may be jacket weather and the next may be a beach day.

I have celebrated many a Christmas and New Year's with a trip to the nude beach.

Winter in Florida is a blink and you'll miss it affair. At least here in the middle where I am. I think they have a slight bit more winter in the northern end.

Winter is something I’d be happy to do without 😂

Offline Moss

• they/them
  • Nude with Towel
  • DMs are always open, lets chat!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 01:06:04 pm »
I haven't watched the sony presentation yet, but I thought there was nothing interesting in Geoff Keyleigh's. Microsoft was really good as usual, I'm really excited for Starfield

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2022, 05:50:24 pm »
This Future Games Presentation had lots of good stuff for PC, X-Box, and PS5.

Offline Moss

• they/them
  • Nude with Towel
  • DMs are always open, lets chat!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2022, 09:57:19 am »
This Future Games Presentation had lots of good stuff for PC, X-Box, and PS5.

Ooh I didn't know this was happening! I'll have to check it out, thanks for posting

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2022, 10:11:15 am »
There are many presentations that you can pull up on YouTube! For the full list check out IGN.
https://www.ign.com/articles/summer-of-gaming-2022-schedule-how-to-watch-and-what-to-expect

The page for Summer Game Fest also does some shows.
https://www.summergamefest.com/