General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Ms Marvel

(1/4) > >>

AnotherNudist:
So far we've only had episode 1, but what are peoples thoughts of that episode/the season going forward?

I absolutely loved the episode. Loved the vibe, the characters, the visuals, the story. So excited to see more from this season/this character

It’s only me:
i love the whole vibe of it too. i really liked the way they showed the text messages too

AnotherNudist:

--- Quote from: It’s only me on June 16, 2022, 06:16:00 pm ---i love the whole vibe of it too. i really liked the way they showed the text messages too

--- End quote ---

The text messages being part of the environment is such a refreshing way to do it. That second episode too, ugh, I love this show so much

Harold:
Please can someone explain to me where this character fits in, in the MCU ?

AnotherNudist:

--- Quote from: Harold on June 20, 2022, 02:27:34 am ---Please can someone explain to me where this character fits in, in the MCU ?

--- End quote ---

She is going to be in the next Captain Marvel film (The Marvels) along with Monica. So I guess that will be how those get tied in with the movies. Although I am expecting (nothing has been confirmed) but I think like in the last episode we may see her meet Captain Marvel or someone in the Avengers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version