General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Halo

(1/2) > >>

Fishandchips:
Just saw the first episode… erm… I really can’t make up my mind about it, nothing seemed to make sense to me and it felt like they just tried to make a popular first person shoot game into tv without giving it much thought. Has anyone else seen it?

JoyousLemons:
I haven't watched it but I heard it was complete shit. The creators of the show were literally bragging about never playing the games. Y'know, the fucking source material lmao

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: JoyousLemons on June 26, 2022, 04:21:57 pm ---I haven't watched it but I heard it was complete shit. The creators of the show were literally bragging about never playing the games. Y'know, the fucking source material lmao

--- End quote ---

Yeah sometimes it’s better not to so you create something more original snd not just copying the game story to TV but these guys really got it wrong so far.

Adrian:
Am I the only one who thought this is an introduction topic at first?  :laughcrying: :laughcrying:

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Adrian on June 26, 2022, 10:13:46 pm ---Am I the only one who thought this is an introduction topic at first?  :laughcrying: :laughcrying:

--- End quote ---

You know something @Adrian its my topic and I almost get confused when I see a reply 🤣🤣🤣

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version