Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Plage Naturiste du Petit Pont - Beach review/trip report.  (Read 695 times)

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
Plage Naturiste du Petit Pont is a naturist beach located just outside the town Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.

Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZsEGT6gp7oKRGydp6

We went there in mid June on a Saturday.
The weather was exceptionally hot and no clouds in the sky.

From the parking it was a long walk behind the dunes to the beach, at least it felt long in the heat. Once we came past dunes the beach opened up to us. It was like heaven on earth, especially the way it revealed itself trough the dunes. Amazing. The beach was a bit over a kilometer long with white sand.

It was a bit crowded, not stuffed but still quite a bit of people.

The crowd was very good, there were alot of young people, mostly couples and some people by themselves. It was a healthy mix between everyone, although I don't recall that there were any families (which I to be honest don't mind, not after the prior beach that was filled to the brim with loud children).

It was a nice vibe. Absolutely no creeps at all, no cruisers and no one who looked with a bit to much enthusiasm. Very nice and safe.

One "downside", wich wasn't a downside to me, was that there was alot of big rough waves. To me, who's from Sweden, it was amazing since we don't get waves like that I'm Sweden. Super nice to body surf on, although I did get a few tumbles wich led to some bruises and scratches.

There was alot of currents, so you couldn't swim far.

The biggest downside was the jellyfish. I managed to evade them but the missus got stung.
All in all, amazing beach. Definitely a  recommend!

Offline nudiecouchsurfer

• Surfs up
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Runner/Surfer/Traveller
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Plage Naturiste du Petit Pont - Beach review/trip report.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 10:06:13 pm »
Awesome great review, thanks for sharing, do you have any tips of good places to stay from your visit?

Offline RS

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2022, 04:49:10 am »
Great review. Glad you had a great time

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 10:30:38 am »
Awesome great review, thanks for sharing, do you have any tips of good places to stay from your visit?

Not really, we slept in our van all the time. Really only stayed at Montalivet one night (it was awesome)