Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Plage océane/Plage naturiste Saint-Nicolas Le-Verdon-sur-Mer Beach review/trip r  (Read 361 times)

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
The beach is located on the south edge of the bordeaux estuary on the Atlantic. Right up the coast from Montalivet/euronat.

We were there mid June, middle of the day on a weekday.
It wasn't super warm.

Link:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/LvcADZafLNQqX1hVA

We were there for maybe three hours as we waited for a wine tasting.

The beach was pretty nice. There were only two other people on the entire beach. So not crowded, although it was a weekday. The sad thing was that it seemed like the beach used to be active but not anymore. There had been showers on the beach before, but now only the posts remained. There also used to be toilets by the parking and a small Cafe. But it was all permanently closed and in bad shape.

I guess since it's so close to Montalivet and euronat the beach really doesn't have much to offer since the beaches by the campings are more accessible and have life guards.

I'd say that if you're going to Monta, it might be worth a visit if you're in the mood to be alone. Otherwise the beaches by the campings are more worth it.