Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naturist Podcasts  (Read 4832 times)

genxnaturist

Naturist Podcasts
« on: March 14, 2010, 08:29:59 pm »
Other day I was looking though apple itunes store for naturist podcasts, it kinda bummbed me at how few there actually were, only 3.  Doing internet search I found more but not to many.

That said do anyone here watch naturist podcasts and if so what are your favorites.

Are there any naturist podcasts targeting young adult naturists?

Michael

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Naturist Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 01:19:06 pm »
Interesting question. I'm not aware of any myself, but I love listening to podcasts. Makes the drive to work easier.

Joey
:)

Offline freejosh

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 02:03:01 pm »
You probably saw it if you searched on iTunes, but I listen to the Naturist Living Show, made by a local naturist park.  It's not targeted at anyone in particular but it has some great themes and discussions

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 03:50:20 pm »
You probably saw it if you searched on iTunes, but I listen to the Naturist Living Show, made by a local naturist park.  It's not targeted at anyone in particular but it has some great themes and discussions

I'll have to check that one out!
:)
Joey

genxnaturist

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 06:07:04 pm »
Yes I listen to that show, its like one of only 3 naturist podcasts offered on itunes that I found.

JayJay

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 09:08:07 am »
If anyone dose find any good ones, then please let us know on here because i'ld like to subscribe too.
genxnaturist, were any of the 3 you found anygood?

Ace001

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 09:10:39 pm »
The naturist living show is really good. I've listened to the first couple and it's really interesting.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/naturist-living-show/id301924660

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 12:30:39 pm »
I've said it on here before and I'll say it again: Danee, have you ever thought of becoming a naturist podcaster for young people seeing as you are doing a great job of it on here with your prose?  You've got the experience and the charm and charisma, and you are at an age whereby you are young enough for the kids to be able to identify with you but old and astute enough not to make them feel alienated or patronised. 

"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 01:03:33 pm »
I've said it on here before and I'll say it again: Danee, have you ever thought of becoming a naturist podcaster for young people seeing as you are doing a great job of it on here with your prose?  You've got the experience and the charm and charisma, and you are at an age whereby you are young enough for the kids to be able to identify with you but old and astute enough not to make them feel alienated or patronised. 

Dario, my long time friend (note, I did not say 'old'  :rolleyes:), thank-you for those words.   The fact is, you are an icon of N in Australia and known far and wide for it.  If it was say 8 or 9 years ago, perhaps that might be something that might interest me but honestly, it's not where I am at right now.  I value my non-N life the most and my friends and to be honest, I am not into it for many reasons.  While I support and will always voice my opinion (*gasp*), on the lack of programs for continuity within our movement, especially here in the U.S., how AANR does not act like a true governing body, and much, much more, I simply do not have the energy or willingness to devote full openess of my life to it.

One our staff here is private in that regard too. She is, with her family upbringing, totally versed in real natrurism, goes to venues and is social, yet, values so much her life that is not in any way involved with FKK. She wont even put up a personal photo as an avatar, actually, and I respect that.  (I don't mean nude or topfree either). 

So, I will continue to support continuity, the logic of the lifestyle for recreation and benefits of it for physical and psychological reasons. 

Thanks again though, for the words.  Its you, and some who are like you, that help keep at least a whimper of a dream alive.

-Danee
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline nitram

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 04:15:17 am »
Are there any naturist podcasts targeting young adult naturists?

This year I started listening to naturist podcasts but none targets young adults.