Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Apollo Beach, New Smyrna Beach, FL - Nude Beach  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
    • Absolute Freedom
Apollo Beach, New Smyrna Beach, FL - Nude Beach
« on: July 29, 2022, 05:18:46 pm »
Cape Canaveral National Seashore is a stretch of beach north of Cape Canaveral, FL, that is part of the National Park System. As National Parkland it is kept in the strictest of natural states, and as land, under Federal control, there are no inherent laws against nudity. However, if you behave poorly, you will quickly learn that the State and County laws actually supersede the Federal laws, so there are plenty of crimes that you can be charged with.

The north part of the beach is called Apollo Beach, and it is in Volusia County.

There is a tradition of nudism at Apollo Beach that continues today with a huge newer sign along the roadway between parking areas 3 & 4 “Warning…” beachgoers that, “…You May Encounter Nude Sunbathing Within Boardwalk 5”.

Here is my NEW video with info, videos, photos, and a few cheeky moments thrown in.

It's long at 40 minutes, but there's a lot of HD beach footage and a lot of info. Time stamps in the details, to skip about.

Others Things:
Around 2010 I had made a video for Apollo and the south end, Playalinda, I'll include those very old videos here too.
Old - Apollo:
Old - Playalinda:

I have a lot of other videos on other things that aren't directly related to Nudism, but as always I am an unabashed nudist, so if you want to learn a little about sugar cane from a naked guy, I've got you covered.

There is never outright full frontal nudity as I figure that is a bit too confrontational for most people.

If you think the video is any good please like and subscribe. Enjoy.

Offline Freedom

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Apollo Beach, New Smyrna Beach, FL - Nude Beach
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 07:57:31 am »
Haven’t made it to that beach yet. It looks nice