Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet  (Read 965 times)

Offline FL_Zero

• Topless with bottoms
  • Gay, latino, closet nudist from FL. Be kind!
  • Referrals: 0
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
« on: August 09, 2022, 10:54:56 am »
Who’s excited for the new Pokémon games? What are your thoughts & opinions about it? I’m curious!

Offline NudeKiu

• Vollzeit Nudist 😀
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Ich bin ein fröhlicher Mensch 😀
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 01:28:15 pm »
I have preordert the collection with the two games. For me and my Wife :D
Wären Menschen dazu bestimmt, nackt zu sein, dann wären sie nackt geboren worden.
Oscar Wilde

If humans were meant to be naked, they would have been born naked.
Oscar Wilde

Offline MeraMC

• MeraMC
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 03:07:43 pm »
As a Spanish guy you can't wven understand how hype I am to see my country in the Pokemon World so I am really hyped! I think I'll preorder the game soon.
Naked friends is what I really want! Send me a DM, if you want to talk, I'll answer 100%

Offline dibbadong

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 08:44:57 pm »
I'm not sure which version I would get, probably Violet.  Still need to get a Switch and play the other Pokémon games that are still available.

Offline blank radar

• Teens Only Member
  • Naturist Superhero
  • he/him
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 08:15:13 pm »
starting to wonder how many different "thing and different thing" pairs nintendo can pull off with this

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Feel free to dm about anything~
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2022, 03:11:20 am »
I will not lie, I'm vey excited for Scarlet and Violet. I will not be mentioning any leaks or rumors in here just in case anyone reading wants to avoid it though.

The fact that versions are differing more than just exclusive species is nice. The fact that it's not only the academy and uniform, but also the professor, is interesting. It's not much, but it's a start. Although, who knows, we might find many more differences between the two once the games release.

The Pokémon we've seen so far remind me of many different generations, honestly. I also feel like they're some of the most diverse designs too, in terms of who may have designed them. They feel like multiple artists are behind them. It's nice and I'm particularly excited for Fuecoco and Greavard.

The character designs are also pretty nice, aside from Jacq in my opinion. The 3D renditions of the characters do feel a little jarring when compared to the artwork though, as the artwork is very much more flat and smooth feeling compared to the very detailed models to match GO's style. The only complaints I have with how some look in 3D so far are how Brassius's eyes are darker in his art but the centers are turned white on the model, Turo's beard feels much less full on the model, and Jacq feels almost like his model was made for Pokémon GO but then his official artwork was made to reimagine him in a traditional Pokémon style.

The music is amazing, especially with Toby Fox helping more and being a little more subtle this time. The GUI and menus look simple and clean, which is nice, but also lacking in flair from what I see currently.

Lastly, the trio of story options with it confirmed you can do them in any order, all at the same time, truly however you want... That's amazing and exciting. I'm extremely excited for the Path of Legends!

Actually last thing I'll say is I hope this is the generation where you can finally dress for the beach. I wanna have a trainer in flip flops and swimming trunks without a shirt, have ever since I was a kid so I could be a water-type trainer.

Offline Moss

• they/them
  • Nude with Towel
  • DMs are always open, lets chat!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2022, 11:50:27 am »
I can't wait! Wooper is my favourite Pokemon and I can' wait to use the new regional variant, and the open world is very intriguing. I hope the game is balanced properly to deal with it, so you won't be walking into gyms out of order with Pokemon overlevelled, but I guess we'll see when it comes out. I also like a lot of the new pokemon designs, and I'll definitely be having Fuecoco as my starter - I love Pokemon that just are just a massive mouth on legs.

Jennaked07

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2022, 12:39:57 pm »
Is this the new one coming out? If so my brother is very excited to get it! I’ll watch from the sidelines and maybe update with my thoughts lmaoo

Offline MeraMC

• MeraMC
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2022, 10:02:13 am »
Is this the new one coming out? If so my brother is very excited to get it! I’ll watch from the sidelines and maybe update with my thoughts lmaoo
Yeah, this one will be out Friday 18.
Naked friends is what I really want! Send me a DM, if you want to talk, I'll answer 100%