General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Naked attraction

<< < (2/3) > >>

MeraMC:
I haven't seen it and I don't want to. It is an awful idea that does everything bad with nudism and don't help us to show others how we feel and think.

Mr S:
I think we should take that kind of show as what it is: just as a joke more. I'm not sure if that damages the nudism view to the public, but it would be fun to participate

shynudeboy:
So my opinion of Naked Attraction seems to be quite a bit different from other people here. Whilst I think that the premise of the show is complete rubbish (choosing a date from physical attraction alone), I think that actually it has helped a bit too. I remember when it first aired here in the UK a few years ago. There was quite a bit of backlash. However, after a few years now I think it's actually helped a little bit when it comes to people's views on nudity, especially in regards to TV. From what I can remember nudity on TV in the UK did happen but was quite rare. However, since 2016 there have been quite a few shows now which include nudity. So I think as a whole Naked Attraction had a role to play into a bigger acceptance for nudity on UK TV.

Wesley:
It perfectly connects to the "Tinder Generation" and sensational TV programs many people would watch, but it has nothing to do with naturism. I think commercializing nudity like Naked Attraction is doing is hurting normalized nudity and sucks for naturism as a whole.

swede:
It's a fun idea but I don't like it. I've seen some UK episodes. But I cannot watch the Swedish ones, say too cringe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version