Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Mallorca  (Read 505 times)

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Mallorca
« on: September 02, 2022, 03:39:49 am »
Hi everyone,

I haven't found any reliable reviews about naturism in Mallorca.
Is here anyone, who has been to some naturist beaches there and could write some recommendations?

I've been a few years ago at the beach of Es Trench, at the South coast of Mallorca island, but I didn't like it that much, it was difficult to get there and it was more like a clothing optional beach than a naturist beach.

Thanks in advance!

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Mallorca
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 07:07:48 pm »
We went to the small bay "Playa del Mago", it was a nice beach for a few hours, but it's rather mixed than naturist beach. Unfortunately many people arrive and don't dress off, although they could just go to the previous or next bay.

You can take the bus 105 from Palma bus station (that goes via Palmanova and Magaluf) and get off at the last stop "Sol de Mallorca".
Then a steep road downhill, this bay is the 2nd bay if you come from the bus. The view from up is really nice blue. The sandy beach isn't big, so it can get crowded in case of good weather. Part of it is dirty from seagrass.

So, it was definitely not my favorite nudist beach, but as we didn't find any alternative that could be reached without a car, it was okay for a visit.