Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Teens Only  (Read 1853 times)

Offline MeraMC

• MeraMC
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Teens Only
« on: September 10, 2022, 09:01:50 pm »
Hello, at first I'd like to beg you pardon if this post was already created, I didn't see i so I decided to create it as I'd like to ask you something.
I'd like to be member of Teens Only but I don't know how can I ask to get in or what do I have to do. I've read that it is until 22 and I'm 20 so I can get in and I'd like to be in so I can know more people near my age.
Naked friends is what I really want! Send me a DM, if you want to talk, I'll answer 100%

Offline nakedisnatural

• Birthday Suit Enjoyer
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • massive doctor who fanboy, loves being naked
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Teens Only
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 09:38:47 pm »
I believe it is based on quantity of posts and the amount of time you're online for.

Offline MeraMC

• MeraMC
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 09:40:45 pm »
I believe it is based on quantity of posts and the amount of time you're online for.
You didn't have to do anything with an admin or so?
Naked friends is what I really want! Send me a DM, if you want to talk, I'll answer 100%

Offline RS

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 02:45:24 am »
It’s based on quantity and quality of posts. When mods are sure you’re actually that age and can trust you.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 04:59:19 am »
I am sorry but you are already past the age to actively join the Teens Only section.

The reason we have a few people past the age of 19 in that section of the group is the same reason why we have some people past the age of 40 in the main members list...they were there before.

Simple of it being, the Teens Only chat is meant to be joined if you are between the ages of 14-19. You are removed from that section at the age of 23. In the main forums, you can get in before 40 and you are changed to a "Read-Only" member at 45 which can't directly interact anymore.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline MeraMC

• MeraMC
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022, 02:24:10 pm »
I am sorry but you are already past the age to actively join the Teens Only section.

The reason we have a few people past the age of 19 in that section of the group is the same reason why we have some people past the age of 40 in the main members list...they were there before.

Simple of it being, the Teens Only chat is meant to be joined if you are between the ages of 14-19. You are removed from that section at the age of 23. In the main forums, you can get in before 40 and you are changed to a "Read-Only" member at 45 which can't directly interact anymore.
Aaah, okay, I understand, someone told me the limit age was 22 so I tjought I could get in. It is a pity then.