IYNO Forum and IYNO Village! > Introductions (Mandatory)

Hello Again from Ireland

(1/4) > >>

NaturistBeez:
Hey everyone! I'm NaturistBeez, but some of you may remember me as either Breff or Flounder. :)

I was one of the original members who joined this community (from what I can see my only surviving contribution is the tildebang (~!) in the Sports Bar description) and over the years I've had a rather nasty habit of disappearing, most recently in 2020 due to some very bad personal issues. I am delighted to let those of you who remember know that I'm doing infinitely better these days, and, after 16 years of being too shy/scared to try social naturism, I can happily confirm that I've now attended events with the Irish Naturist Association (member since 2020), including two over the next two weekends. I am also very happily engaged, living in North Dublin with my fiancée and my rescue greyhound, Vespa. :) I recently left a job for a rather large search engine-based tech company and am hopefully starting an apprenticeship as a motor mechanic in the coming weeks (had quite enough following a career I had no passion for, so it was time to change that).

My first experience socially was very recent, but I have been going to everything I can ever since. Two INA members have a guest house in the middle of the countryside which they open to INA members once a month. Aside from some initial hesitation regarding dropping my clothes, it took no time at all to feel happy, accepted, and free. I came home from that afternoon feeling more positive about my body than ever before, and I cannot tell you how amazing it was to finally break the shyness and dive in. My first swim event is this Sunday, but the guest house thankfully boasted an outdoor hot tub and a sauna, both of which I made a lot of use of (including during an entirely typical Irish bout of rain).

My fiancée is equally as happy nude as I am, and I hope she can join me at some events later in the year. The biggest thing to anyone reading this who may not have made the jump to attend an event yet (and believe me, I waited long enough myself), just go for it. You'll never meet more open, welcoming and encouraging people.

So hello again. Delighted to be back, and if you want to say hello, please do! :)

MeraMC:

--- Quote from: NaturistBeez on September 15, 2022, 04:49:00 pm ---Hey everyone! I'm NaturistBeez, but some of you may remember me as either Breff or Flounder. :)

I was one of the original members who joined this community (from what I can see my only surviving contribution is the tildebang (~!) in the Sports Bar description) and over the years I've had a rather nasty habit of disappearing, most recently in 2020 due to some very bad personal issues. I am delighted to let those of you who remember know that I'm doing infinitely better these days, and, after 16 years of being too shy/scared to try social naturism, I can happily confirm that I've now attended events with the Irish Naturist Association (member since 2020), including two over the next two weekends. I am also very happily engaged, living in North Dublin with my fiancée and my rescue greyhound, Vespa. :) I recently left a job for a rather large search engine-based tech company and am hopefully starting an apprenticeship as a motor mechanic in the coming weeks (had quite enough following a career I had no passion for, so it was time to change that).

My first experience socially was very recent, but I have been going to everything I can ever since. Two INA members have a guest house in the middle of the countryside which they open to INA members once a month. Aside from some initial hesitation regarding dropping my clothes, it took no time at all to feel happy, accepted, and free. I came home from that afternoon feeling more positive about my body than ever before, and I cannot tell you how amazing it was to finally break the shyness and dive in. My first swim event is this Sunday, but the guest house thankfully boasted an outdoor hot tub and a sauna, both of which I made a lot of use of (including during an entirely typical Irish bout of rain).

My fiancée is equally as happy nude as I am, and I hope she can join me at some events later in the year. The biggest thing to anyone reading this who may not have made the jump to attend an event yet (and believe me, I waited long enough myself), just go for it. You'll never meet more open, welcoming and encouraging people.

So hello again. Delighted to be back, and if you want to say hello, please do! :)

--- End quote ---
Hi! Welcome back.

Leyoh:
Welcome back !

Too bad, i was in Dublin last summer :(

ScandiNude:
Welcome back!

Japester100:
Hello from London.

Good to see a familiar face return! 🍻

Navigation

[0] Message Index