General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Home brewing

(1/3) > >>

Moses:
Hi everyone! Any fellow home brewers on this forum? I got into making beer from a small kit 5-6 years ago that’s evolved into brew-in-a-bag method with pullies and a dedicated brew station.

I’m curious to see anybody else’s setup if they brew as well. I’m interested in starting to make wine or meads

swede:
I've done some brewing from kits, nothing proper. But I've always been interested in brewing beer. Looking at buying a smaller proper starter kit. But i don't have any room in my apartment. Hopefully I'll move soon though.

I have a friend who has bees and made mead, he brought it to a party and it was disgusting. Very fun project though.

Moses:
I did my first home brewing stuff on the porch of my apartment. I just asked my neighbors if it was okay. I had a large kettle with a propane cooker since the stove would have taken hours. Or you could do small batches on your stove. My apartment was TINY.

Redfrigginriot:
Thought this was referring to DND. Got excited.

Moses:

--- Quote from: Redfrigginriot on December 19, 2022, 12:02:55 am ---Thought this was referring to DND. Got excited.

--- End quote ---
This cracked me up. I wound say a good home brew campaign is as harder than a home brew beer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version