General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Overwatch 2

(1/3) > >>

nudeargie:
you guys been plating OW2? thoughts?

rare446:
I've been playing OW2 since first beta. I feel like it's still kind of messy in terms of player habits adjusting across the board to 5v5 and some of the needs of allies and heroes, but it's very fun. Although it's also very painfully clear Blizzard higher ups told them to get this game out earlier with how it launched with so many things they had to fix, including some quality of life cosmetic changes after the fact (Kiriko's spirit eyes effect for instance), but also how the Battle Pass was supposed to have all these cyberpunk things until players were able to see it right before release. Also higher ups clearly got greedy with shop prices and Team 4 is definitely taking a lot of hits for it.

nudeargie:

--- Quote from: rare446 on November 06, 2022, 03:15:18 am ---I've been playing OW2 since first beta. I feel like it's still kind of messy in terms of player habits adjusting across the board to 5v5 and some of the needs of allies and heroes, but it's very fun. Although it's also very painfully clear Blizzard higher ups told them to get this game out earlier with how it launched with so many things they had to fix, including some quality of life cosmetic changes after the fact (Kiriko's spirit eyes effect for instance), but also how the Battle Pass was supposed to have all these cyberpunk things until players were able to see it right before release. Also higher ups clearly got greedy with shop prices and Team 4 is definitely taking a lot of hits for it.

--- End quote ---

yeah that's def what happened, seems to be happening a lot with releases. It's still really fun though. Do you play any role in particular?

rare446:
Do I play any role in particular? Hmm.... That's a good question. I used to main tank for the first half of my career, then healer when I moved onto a community team. Since the team shut down a year and a half ago, I've been kind of flip flopping but currently I feel like I'm gravitating towards damage, Cassidy in particular. However, I've always wanted 5 things for future heroes. A mage staff, a massive hero bigger than Reinhardt, a transforming hero, a hero with butterfly aesthetic, and a melee damage hero that isn't like DPS Doomfist was. With Ramattra being three of those, I might end up maining him if his kit feels good to me. You?

nudeargie:

--- Quote from: rare446 on November 06, 2022, 09:11:18 am ---Do I play any role in particular? Hmm.... That's a good question. I used to main tank for the first half of my career, then healer when I moved onto a community team. Since the team shut down a year and a half ago, I've been kind of flip flopping but currently I feel like I'm gravitating towards damage, Cassidy in particular. However, I've always wanted 5 things for future heroes. A mage staff, a massive hero bigger than Reinhardt, a transforming hero, a hero with butterfly aesthetic, and a melee damage hero that isn't like DPS Doomfist was. With Ramattra being three of those, I might end up maining him if his kit feels good to me. You?

--- End quote ---

Oh I completely forgot they were realeasing a new tank, just checked them out and looks great!
I am new to the whole game so been testing a few heros, feel the most comfortable with Symmetra or D.va at the moment, with Moira as the only support I like playing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version