General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

When do you think GTA 6 is gonna come out?

(1/5) > >>

Hazzaaa:
GTA V is literally one of the first games i can remember playing and its been one of my favourite games for pretty much my whole life (i know its an 18 but shh) so its kinda wild that there isn't even a release date for 6 yet 9 years later. Are you excited for it?

Interested Nudist:
My guess is 2024. And yeah ofc I'm excited

DayOfJudgement:
I would prefer never, GTA5 sucked so hard and it showed that rockstar ran out of steam long ago and theyre simply not capable of making games like they used to. Sad that Saints Row, the only competition, blew its chance to take over by simply releasing the reboot too early.

swede:

--- Quote from: DayOfJudgement on December 04, 2022, 01:43:11 am ---I would prefer never, GTA5 sucked so hard and it showed that rockstar ran out of steam long ago and theyre simply not capable of making games like they used to. Sad that Saints Row, the only competition, blew its chance to take over by simply releasing the reboot too early.

--- End quote ---

i disagree, i think the storymode was great, maybe a bit too short but fine. What sucked though was how they handled online like a cashcow

jabber1990:
I want it to take place in some new place, as awesome as they did LA I hope they do other places, i'm personally hoping for Chicago

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version