Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Plage Naturiste Des Montilles beach review  (Read 307 times)

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
Plage Naturiste Des Montilles beach review
« on: December 04, 2022, 02:45:32 pm »
Plage Naturiste Des Montilles is on the south mediteranian coast of France. Its a pretty desolate beach, far from everything. 

Link: https://goo.gl/maps/qcY3BZ4j6tN5Fey88
Link2:https://goo.gl/maps/TbfKyBzYgeBYa9Bh8

We where there in the beginning of july. The beach is very special. Its huge, falt and hard packed sand. Youre allowed to drive onto the beach and it was very popular for wind powered buggys. Very cool to see, seemes to be a little "lawless" which i like. Children romping around on dirtbikes cars just parked on the beach. Very nice.

Unfortunetly, you werent allowed to park past 21:00, so we couldnt sleep there.

It was very unclear on where the nude part was, or if everytjing was nude or whatever. But slightly north of the parking (link2) there was another nude crew so we set up camp by them. It sucked that it wasn't, by the parking. i wanted to set up camp by the car and be able to be nude. I was a bit bummed and complained a bit that we coudn't be nude by the car while cooking lunch. My SO got fed up and took of her chlotes adn said "see you can be nude". So we decided to cook nude in the beach (you can see a photo of that in the gallery). There where people parked on either side, but they were kinda far away, so meh, who cares.

We ate lunch, chilled and played some beach tennis i the water. (it was super shallow so you could walk like 50 meters out into the water and still only be by your navel. The water was amazing and the shallowness madw it very playful.  The waves were perfect.

My girlfriend absolutely loved the beach, she loved the freedom feeling of it, since it was so empty and the "lawlessness" of the place. Plus the amazing sand and water.

Come evening we were getting ready to leave. then a while VW golf appears and starts joyriding in the large hardpacked part. Nothing out of the ordinary, we joyride aswell. But then the olf gets too close to the water and gets buried in the loose sand. Of course, we came to the rescue, something that wasn't helpful that the driver and the passenger both where deaf and didn't realize that we didn't speak French. the water started to rise and teh driver panicked. He didn't have any toeing insurance. Some hours later I see the parking management car pull up, fuck, we're getting a ticket. Thankfully the parking person wasn't a tool and could see that we were helping another stuck car, so no ticket :). Eventually we call the fire department, since the water is moving in, they come and act like nothing at all and just pull his car out. And then that's that.

We head off to a close residential parking to sleep for the night.

My SO is super excited to go back and we head there first thing in the morning, but of course, it's a fucking superstrong storm. The car is ricking, waves going up the beach and to the parking. So no swimming today. One of the strongest winds I've ever experienced.

Amazing beach, but there is nothing there. If you could camp on the beach it would have been a 10/10.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 02:59:05 pm by swede »