General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

I'm working on a little promotion project for naturism, do you want to help?

<< < (2/3) > >>

theyarecoming:
I'd like to help but I literally have no skills so...good luck!

Octavia:
Perhaps some more details about what exactly you're planning would be helpful. Stuff like hosting a website costs money, so this seems like a fairly large project, and I know I for one would need more information before I'd agree to help with a project that big.

swede:

--- Quote from: Octavia on December 23, 2022, 07:26:28 pm ---Perhaps some more details about what exactly you're planning would be helpful. Stuff like hosting a website costs money, so this seems like a fairly large project, and I know I for one would need more information before I'd agree to help with a project that big.

--- End quote ---

oh yeah, it's definitely not big at all, just a short video and a landing page.
I want to keep it a bit low-key for now though. Obviously, I'm not expecting anyone to commit from just this post, I just want to scout what kind of talent we have in the forum.

shynudeboy:
I'd be happy to help with website development / help in general :)

lintu:
Waouh! I'm really impressed by your enthusiasm and motivation to promote naturism. I think social nudity really need and deserves to be promoted nowadays.
Would love to contribute but I fear that I have unfortunately zero competences in the above mentioned skills, haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version