Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Dutch naturist magazines  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Maurits

• Bare Squad - Special Youth Unit
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 4
Dutch naturist magazines
« on: January 14, 2023, 02:58:18 am »
Most if you probably don't understand any Dutch but it might still be interesting to see how the magazines look like that you can get in the Netherlands. You can get them as part of your national federation of naturism subscription or you can also buy them in some stores from the shelve.

https://www.blootgewoon.nl/magazines-archief/

If you click on one of the editions you can scroll down to scroll through a few of the pages.

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Dutch naturist magazines
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 09:35:23 pm »
wow great find. I'm always glad to see nudist magazines available to read for free on the web although I don't have any experience in dutch

@Maurits If I visited the Netherlands, would I be able to easy buy one in say a grocery store or barnes & noble?
also do you think if using the google translate feature (either the direct put the words in the computer or the point with your phone feature) you get a alright translation of the articles?

Offline Maurits

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 09:45:57 pm »
wow great find. I'm always glad to see nudist magazines available to read for free on the web although I don't have any experience in dutch

@Maurits If I visited the Netherlands, would I be able to easy buy one in say a grocery store or barnes & noble?
also do you think if using the google translate feature (either the direct put the words in the computer or the point with your phone feature) you get a alright translation of the articles?

They don't sell them in supermarkets but in some more specialized book/magazine stores they are common. There is a shop called AKO and they sell them, you can find those shops in almost every big train station.

You could translate them with something yeah but it might be a bit of a hassle.

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2023, 12:13:47 am »

They don't sell them in supermarkets but in some more specialized book/magazine stores they are common. There is a shop called AKO and they sell them, you can find those shops in almost every big train station.

You could translate them with something yeah but it might be a bit of a hassle.

Yeah sometimes translation doesn't work. I've tried it with German and it seems to come up pretty good but with Japanese, unless it is a short phrase, it doesn't work well enough that I understand what is translated

Offline It’s only me

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 08:05:59 pm »
'Naaktrecreanten zijn toch allemaal geitenwollensokken?' what does calling someone a goats wool sock mean?
Todos somos perfectos
En todas formas y héchos

Offline Maurits

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 09:33:59 pm »
'Naaktrecreanten zijn toch allemaal geitenwollensokken?' what does calling someone a goats wool sock mean?

It is a Dutch expression :P It means old fashioned. They mean naturism is something they thought only "old wool sock" people do, as in old people.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2023, 09:31:45 pm »

It is a Dutch expression :P It means old fashioned. They mean naturism is something they thought only "old wool sock" people do, as in old people.

I’ll have to try and remember that expression 😂